1919 A4 Forums banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Picked up the 1919 firing pin tool from Apex. Thanks to Russ for identifying it as a 30 also. Think its still on the Apex site as a 50 Cal tool.

Just bought 10 firing pins full of cosmoline that need cleaning.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,887 Posts
Showing a look-a-like old type screw driver,made by IRWIN. Looks like the British screw driver in the Battalion Spares box,same length,lighter wood. Paper back book shown is the only written book on the WW1 US Army MG crews...a very interesting read,all documented.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Cool deal Craig i have 2- in wrap from early 50s
Picked up the 1919 firing pin tool from Apex. Thanks to Russ for identifying it as a 30 also. Think its still on the Apex site as a 50 Cal tool.

Just bought 10 firing pins full of cosmoline that need cleaning.

and was wondering what they did. Thanks for the display and post. I'll put a new tool up in a day or two with provisions!!!

·
Premium Member
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
M13 Tool rolls

Nice collection Craig, I love the early M13 rolls (y) Numrich also has the firing pin tool listed under the 50 category so I think that is why most guys do not know about them. Looks like you also have been bitten by the tool bug.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
This thread reminds me that I need to spend more time on my 1917 collecting. Between the Vickers and Maxims my 1917 is often neglected.

Reactions: anna

·
Premium Member
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
This thread reminds me that I need to spend more time on my 1917 collecting. Between the Vickers and Maxims my 1917 is often neglected.
Shame on you for putting a Maxim before a Browning. You can get banned for life with that attitude mister! 🤣🤣🤣

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Today's "TOOL" Too help Promote The one and Only "TOOLMAN203's" Thread !!!!! With PROVISIONS!!! IF!!! You made a post I'll take it and you have already received a free tool you are EXCLUDED!!!!!! So please don't reply "I'LL TAKE IT". Instead post some of your tools ,Tool kits . armors kits Ect. .. Today's tool 30cal Broken Shell Extractor. FIRST I'LL TAKE IT RULES. You pay shipping. Thanks to all who posted there tool's to support Russ's thread. Sadly i seen a M12 Kit missing a Bore Reflector . Hope the Gent that got it really needed it and NOT!! For resale. As i hope that is not your intentions hear!!!!! Post more tool's as i enjoy learning what the correct tools for what are. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Today's "TOOL" Too help Promote The one and Only "TOOLMAN203's" Thread !!!!! With PROVISIONS!!! IF!!! You made a post I'll take it and you have already received a free tool you are EXCLUDED!!!!!! So please don't reply "I'LL TAKE IT". Instead post some of your tools ,Tool kits . armors kits Ect. .. Today's tool 30cal Broken Shell Extractor. FIRST I'LL TAKE IT RULES. You pay shipping. Thanks to all who posted there tool's to support Russ's thread. Sadly i seen a M12 Kit missing a Bore Reflector . Hope the Gent that got it really needed it and NOT!! For resale. As i hope that is not your intentions hear!!!!! Post more tool's as i enjoy learning what the correct tools for what are. Thanks
The bore reflector is going in my tool collection (which thanks to Russ infecting me is quite substantial now). Wouldn’t even think of selling it.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
That is a violation of order (8) B4 (7) , sorry Masterangler-01

What I want to know is why Craig put the rusty parts in the RIA spare parts chest and not the Remington.
Just saw this. The rusty parts are from a demilled RIA Water Cooled gun.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Spare parts Roll M1924 D3921

1917/17A1 for pack transport.

Kind of a big roll. 46"X21"

Not sure how to fill this with anything.

·
Premium Member
8,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Sweet tool roll Craig and a rare one to boot. If you need help filling it just LMK

81 - 98 of 98 Posts