1919 A4 Forums banner

One of those posts you hate to read

7K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  hotchkissmtrifle 
Guns and Company....

Guns and Company...

You know guys I was kinda dumbfounded about three months ago when I went to one of our local ranges. I've always said that I can only trust people I go shooting with and that the shooting community was one of the most honest...

Well wouldn't you know it somebody had to prove me wrong. My buddy and I went to the range to shoot our 1911's and had our 50cal box stocked up with 800 plus rounds in our shooting area left for a few minutes to shoot some knock downs before we cleaned up. Came back cleaned up and someone had walked off with all our rounds... It wasn't the fact that it couldn't be replaced it wasn't about the time it took to make those reloads it was just the point a community that I had placed a lot of trust into let me down. Since then we continue to check back at the range to see if someone turned the ammo in but to no avail it never has... The one thing I do have to say is that the scumbag took a bad batch of .45's some didn't get some powder thanks to the cheap press we were using:D

See Karma will get you... So I hope all you folks that went to that party double and triple check things and get those parts back where they belong an honest mistake is just that...

Good Luck Guys and Thanks for all the help on the forum
Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.