1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
There's a private range we shoot at here in North West Florida and the land owner has suggested we have an open day on Saturday, September the 24th.
The land owner intends to eventually set up a 1000 yard range, but meanwhile we use the main sand pits with a maximum distance of just over 200 yards.
The good news is that tracer, API etc. is all welcome.
I'll be bringing an M2HB, 1919A4 and a couple of subguns and the rest of the gang will be bringing whatever so it's all welcome.
We'll be collecting a variety of items we can destroy and perforate, but if you want to bring something you hate, feel free.
The location of the range is in Milton which is roughly 10 miles North and 30 miles East of Pensacola.
If you're interested please PM me and I'll provide directions, also let me know what hardware, if anything, you plan on bringing.
The intent is to start shooting at about 2pm, but we'll confirm it all closer to the day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update to the location of the range:
It's listed as the "Blackwater Tactical Range" and is located at the North end of Jeff Ates Road, where the blacktop ends.
Jeff Ates Road runs North from Highway 90 in Milton, Florida.
FYI, there is a campground located nearby with water and electric hook ups. If interested, call June Ates at (850) 393-6747 or look online at: JA Cattle Co. RV Campground Inc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update to the location of the range:
It's listed as the "Blackwater Tactical Range" and is located at the North end of Jeff Ates Road, where the blacktop ends.
Jeff Ates Road runs North from Highway 90 in Milton, Florida.
FYI, there is a campground located nearby with water and electric hook ups. If interested, call June Ates at (850) 393-6747 or look online at: JA Cattle Co. RV Campground Inc.
Hi folks,
We felt we had to let everyone know that there's a possibility we may have to call off the meet due to weather, but won't know until Thursday or Friday.
The weather has just not been cooperating this year, heavy rains are forecast for most of this week and since it takes about two days to dry out, we won't know until then.
We considered moving it out one week to October 1st but realized that most people won't be able to change their plans at this late date.
Keep thinking dry thoughts and we'll keep you updated.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top