1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where this should be posted, but here goes anyway. Has anyone had or having any problems with ORF's triggers/sears? Are all semi-auto bolts machined for wider sears than the F/A sears? Thinking that I could fix the crappy, flimsy sear and blind man welded trigger, I ordered a KMP set from ORF. Wrong, the set they sent me matched each other, but the sear was to narrow to work in my bolt. Now I am trying to locate a new bolt for a S/A with the narrow sear channel.:confused: Can someone here help me turn this junk into something useful. (No, I don't think it would make a good trotline sinker, would just twist up and poison the fish!!!) Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time,
Robert

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tx, I didn't think of that. Was just getting tired of messing with this gun. I just may know someone that could do that and lives in my general area. By the way I live in Southeast Texas. If you are from the same area, maybe you can recommend someone with experience doing this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.