1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
11,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not finished but getting much much closer.

went from multiple pallets to pallet racking with spacing tooclose for pallets and I don’t have a working lift. Also, stacked deep not just front loaded for image.

floor stacked Turk is single layer. Would have been too heavy to push multiple

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I can see you are running a bit short :)

FWIW, I had spam cans right on the concrete floor. They rusted on the bottom in a dry room. Added a 1/2" plywood on floor then ammo and solved the issue.

·
Premium Member
5,571 Posts
Looks like you are coming along Rory a small forklift would come in handy brother and your back would love you for it.

Reactions: Hershmeister

·
11,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Karl, they are massive wood floors. And the only thing on the ground for now is wooden crates Turk and yugo 8mm

·
Registered
108 Posts
Not finished but getting much much closer.

went from multiple pallets to pallet racking with spacing tooclose for pallets and I don’t have a working lift. Also, stacked deep not just front loaded for image.

floor stacked Turk is single layer. Would have been too heavy to push multiple

View attachment 100825
So, I assume your plan is to fight in place ? 🤔😉

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
Hmmmm......I'd be able to afford the shelving.....maybe. :unsure:

Yeah...like Karl said - lots of room up top yet. (chuckle)

·
Premium Member
5,571 Posts
Avoid the top of you can Rory when I moved the shop I had all my 50 ammo 12' up and I put it there when I was a bit younger lol

Reactions: Rory

·
11,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Top is for empty ammo cans and light stuff. I’ve made that mistake too many times.

I’m a little low on 22 at the moment. Only about 50-60,000. It’s center section top left cans. But all blazer since that’s what the fa 10/22 prefers

·
BeltFed GURU
4,327 Posts
Rory,
Now i am jealous a Norrell SMG10/22 not quite a fun as the AM180 you had ! I hope you have some of the GSG 110 round drums for it ......

·
11,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rory,
Now i am jealous a Norrell SMG10/22 not quite a fun as the AM180 you had ! I hope you have some of the GSG 110 round drums for it ......
I hated loading the am180 drums. So the norell was a way better option

·
11,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have an electric one but the battery is dead and maybe something else. Not really worth it for me to replace the battery ($1-1500) especially since I don’t want to use the pallets. They take too much room on the shelves.

Dayum! Did you rob a home depot of their racking?!
from an auto parts store distributor that had changed locations and were sellingn off their racking. This is the super heavy duty 10,000lb+ per shelf rated version.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts