1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I have an electric one but the battery is dead and maybe something else. Not really worth it for me to replace the battery ($1-1500) especially since I don’t want to use the pallets. They take too much room on the shelves.
I hear ya....Maybe one of these then...https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200827526_200827526

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Good , then you can use them to get off your High Horse 😋 😋 😉

Reactions: Rory

·
Registered
155 Posts
@Rory Nice work!
I did something similar but on a 1/4 scale haha
It’s really nice knowing what you have and where it’s at!

·
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It’s really nice knowing what you have and where it’s at!
It was organized in a few different houses but I seem to move every few years. It’s been on pallets pretty mixed for quite a few years. It just kept getting worse and more mixed up.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I would never do that Rory. !!!!
I know how sensitive you are.
And that was back in the day when you never slept or signed off the boards.
Nobody got anything away from you.
One of my proudest moments. !!!!
Sorry couldn't resist.
Looks like your doing well.
That looks like an old carriage house or something. ?
I can only imagine what the toy room looks like.

·
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
@George W , my house is ummm less than conventional. Picked this place up when commercial properties were tanking in 2015. ~60,000 sf.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Before the picture, in my mind I was thinking an old fire house.
Well I see you got a place with a few delivery docks.
Dang !!!
Indoor range ??
FLEET of RUMBA's

·
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I aspire to a fleet of roombas.

“release the hounds!!!!”
voooom

·
Registered
36 Posts
While your stash is QUITE impressive, it doesn't take up a whole 60,000 sq ft building... What do you do with the rest of the building? (if anything, yet)

·
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
And half true. Wonder which half?

seriously most of it’s empty. Use it for projects and storage and whatever else tickles the fancy.
Some friends have used it a lot of photo work. Did have a small music gathering of about 500 people a couple years ago.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,321 Posts
You could put in your own private beach ,tiki bar , sand ,palm trees (potted) ,water .electric sun ... The whole nine yards in the middle of the snow and dark of winter . Now how you "stock" it ....Just no parrots they live too long , are way too smart and malicious humored, loud , destructive and extremely curious ..... It would save you a few of the 60 plus Roomba`s you would need !!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Karl, they are massive wood floors. And the only thing on the ground for now is wooden crates Turk and yugo 8mm

I thought you got rid of all that Turk years ago. I'll give you $0.20 a round for it :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've toyed with the idea of getting a large building for living and fun, but haven't yet since I like rural areas and they are thin on the ground here... Eventually I'll build one on my acreage.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts