1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the third of a few items that I am putting up for sale to fund my next projects (build of my 1928 Colt WC and purchase of a Maxim parts kit). I figured I would offer it to my fellow forum members and if it doesn't sell I will move it to GB.

Used as the water can to accompany the Vickers Machine Gun, unlike the very old and rusty "commercial" can that bear petrol company brand names embossed into the sides, these unmarked “Valor brand” cans were made specifically for the British war department.

Can is in excellent condition with no internal rust or pin holes. It has some very light surface pitting that is to be expected on a can over 70 years old.

I think this very nice can is worth the $110 plus actual shipping (estimate about $15 - $20) that I am asking.

Box Metal Rectangle Box Ammunition box Plastic

I am trying to price all these items fairly, I think they are all interesting items and I am selling them because either my interests or the reason I bought them has changed over the years. I am not particularly interested in trades (or partial trades), but if you have a Maxim kit, panoramic sight for a 1928 Colt WC, or some unusual Vickers accessories I will certainly listen.

First I will take it followed by a PM will get it. I would appreciate it if you ask me any questions up front. SOLD, SPF to Czechsix

1 - 1 of 1 Posts