1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totally non-gun related. I'm looking to get a go-kart for putting my chubby butt around our 5 acre parcel. This one really caught my eye:

250CC Challenger

Anyone have an experience with this size of go kart or this particular model? From what I've gathered this model is imported almost complete. Any other models to recommend?

What I'm looking for is:

single rider up to 275 lbs or two riders up to 500 lbs.
4 stroke engine
something with parts readily avialable

Anyplace local to the Sidney/Dayton, OH area to check these puppies out?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Good luck. Looks Chinese to me, and in a year or two, there won't be any "dealers" left to maybe get parts from. I'd look for a decent used quad that parts are available for.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I've got a similar one that I bought from Harbor Frieght a couple years ago. It's got a 12hp engine that will get me and a partner up a damn steep hill without any problems. I've yet to get stuck with it, and have had it in water up to my waist (sitting in the unit). I was gonna sell it for a while (paid $2200 for it), but I've had so much fun with it lately that I'm gonna keep it.

As long as you have a place to use it, you won't regret it. That said, I know nothing about the company you're looking at--the one I have is from Carter Brothers.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I have two Yerf Dog off road racing carts, they are a blast. Full suspension, roll cage, three point harness, 12hp, 25mph. They really take a beating from myself and my two daughters. I paid $2400 delivered for two off some site on the web.
FWIW,Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts