1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not a joke!!!

"Palestinian sources Thursday morning warned against the move, saying that terror cells in northern Gaza had laid roadside bombs, readied suicide bombers, and had strapped explosives to donkeys to thwart the IDF ground assault."

WMD= Weapons Mounted on Donkeys

Link to article--see page 2 for donkey weapons

·
Registered
595 Posts
You should send this to PETA and Pamala Anderson. They will show them donkey killers whos boss. :)

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
Yasser would roll over in his grave :).

·
Registered
886 Posts
Pamala has enough plastic for a big explosion LOL:D

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
57Strat said:
... and had strapped explosives to donkeys to thwart the IDF ground assault."
SUICIDE DONKEYS!! Well, I guess they'd be easier to recruit than intelligent people. Says something about a culture when they put their hopes for the future on the backs of exploding donkeys. So - when one of these suicide donkeys turns into dogfood, does it get its 16 virgins in heaven? Do the surviving Palestinians cheer for "another ass for Allah"?

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,161 Posts
loboslanding said:
Yasser would roll over in his grave :).
My hope is that Yasser has been reincarnated as a donkey and has a ton of explosives strapped to him, then gets plenty of time to think about it before they trigger him off! :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Those Palestinians better watch out, there messing with the wrong people!! Same goes for Iran!! One day there going to wakeup to a radioactive contry. I'm sure most of you here have read in the Bible it says "Any country that stands against Israel will be destroyed" :eek: Something to think about.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Exploding Donkeys

:D :D Would that make a great Disney Feature film? All the West Coast Liberals Flock to Gaza and do a peaceful demonstration (a-la Ghandi) by lying down in the road (near those landmines) to stop the egress of those bomb laden donkeys slumbering in the hot dessert sun. You may even see Paul McCartney's one legged ex wife get her other (last) leg blown off by a real mine! Then the ghost of Lady Di appears with Dodi and the Terrorists lay down their arms once and for all....:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts