1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
If seven guns came from the same factory, I'm betting that they all came from one source. I can't imagine that source is century arms, not when the factory is a few hours away by plane.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
The article also states that 7 of the weapons used in the attack were made in the former Yugoslavia, but most were produced before the civil war in the 90's. I read months ago that former Soviet block weapons were readily available in Europe for $1,200.00 - $1,500.00. They could get the Century imported shorty for less than half that. Economy minded terrorist.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol::rofl::rofl: no way it would fit under a coat :rofl::rofl::rofl: i changed the title a bit ,i can see where it might confuse :tongue:

·
Registered
7,889 Posts
Think this will make the national nightly news???? Wouldn't that be convenient for the big O and his E O agenda?

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Most likely transported it over in a diplomatic pouch authorized by Him ........I would not put it passed Him to do something like it to further His agenda !!! The disarmament of the American people , face it they fear us 2,000,000 sold in the last month ... Since He took office NICS checks have never fallen below 1,000,000 units a month .....He is the single greatest gun sales force this country has ever seen .....Think about it for a while .

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Link to the statistics

Most likely transported it over in a diplomatic pouch authorized by Him ........I would not put it passed Him to do something like it to further His agenda !!! The disarmament of the American people , face it they fear us 2,000,000 sold in the last month ... Since He took office NICS checks have never fallen below 1,000,000 units a month .....He is the single greatest gun sales force this country has ever seen .....Think about it for a while .
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/reports/nics_firearm_checks_-_month_year.pdf

Peak sales for any month was December 2012 at 2.7 million checks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts