1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have many builds in the works. Im doing some 30's, a maxim, and a 50. Who makes a size that works for these builds.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
B. I have made a number of these for Lucky13 and myself for various guns. Not sure how many make them but check the link Waroni posted and if you need help let me know. I have them for small parts, 1919 receiver boxes, water cooleds and 50 barrel depending on what I am doing but I don't leave mine set up so I like having the option to use a tank for specific jobs so I am not heating up large ones every time I need to do a few parts.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the posts. Ill check them out. What would the smallest needed for a 50 build and a maxim build? I just want to make sure i get one thats big enough to do many builds.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
Thanks for the posts. Ill check them out. What would the smallest needed for a 50 build and a maxim build? I just want to make sure i get one thats big enough to do many builds.
smallbuilder I am on the road so I can't check mine but they are 8"x8"x 40 something. Maybe one of the other members can chime in with the receiver dimensions for the 50 and Maxim.

·
Registered
803 Posts
The ones I had made are 10" tall for the height of the .50 receiver! I'd have to measure my tanks and see! When it cools off outside we're going to blast & caswell finish some 1919's, SGM,PSL, maxim! The caswell plating you don't have to heat the product! Degrease, blast, & dip in casswell!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts