1919 A4 Forums banner

Parts Kit FS

Tags
1919a4
3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Alte Feldwebel 
#1 · (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED!! a4 Parts Kit FS

09-09-13: Priced reduced to $750.00 plus shipping.

Please note, in the photos the kit appears to be rusty. This is not the case. This piece was in storage for many years and it is just, plain dirty. I did not want to alter the condition for fear of detracting from the appearance so I left it "as is". Also, I collect WWII German so I would be open to partial trade toward the purchase price.

Thanks to all!

#3 ·
"MUST!"

Carry On!
Gary
><>

#5 ·
Hello Old Sargent, You could introduce yourself if you intend to stay around and enjoy learning about 1919's. You've not said where you are, but if there is another member nearby they are usually a great help. Have you considered building the kit into a semi?
A for a price a USGI kit brings more than one stamped 7.62 in several places by the Izzies. You can very easily sign up for Photobucket and use it to post pictures here. The basic parts are: left side plate w bottom plate, back top cover, top cover, sight bracket and assembly, grip, barrel and shroud with booster, trunnion, bolt, lock frame, barrel extension, and all the small parts associated with each part. Izzy kits have the left side plate and bolt stamped with 7.62 along with a few other markings and places.

#6 ·
FS Parts Kit-Price Reduced

Listing Updated 2013-09-09

Priced reduced to $750.00 plus shipping

Please note, in the photos the kit appears to be rusty. This is not the case. This piece was in storage for many years and it is just, plain dirty. I did not want to alter the condition for fear of detracting from the appearance so I left it "as is". Also, I collect WWII German so I would be open to partial trade toward the purchase price.

Thanks to all!

#7 ·
I don't see a way to contact you?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.