1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Hello all. I am a new guy. I have been trying to learn more on the 1919, so I can properly buy the correct parts kit and parts to build one myself.

I want to have a properly marked USGI kit, so as I understand only the US 30-06 kits were not marked with the Israeli markings. I want have a proper WWII configuration 1919A4 and the USGI WWII era 1919A6 parts for it. I mainly want it to fire .308 for the cost, but have the parts for 30-06. So can a USGI 30-06 kit fire .308 with internals change and barrel for .308?

I am also looking for the USGI 1919A6 WWII stock, not IZZY, and I am in need of "1" early bipod leg, that goes in the inside, proper for WWII. Are their differences in the A6 bipods heads or all the same? I have a NOS 1947 one.

I am also looking for the early 1919A6 booster.

I am also looking for a Right Side Plate, that I can finish for the build, that is easy enough. Also Want to get it properly marked WWII GI markings on it (Probably by Greaser? I seen on here he engraves them?)

So what is the best way to go? Some of you have parts kits for sale, let me know. Please I'm not trying to get ripped off, I need help and honesty.

I greatly appreciate any information and if you have, contact me at Incountry1 (AT) GMAIL.COM

· Registered
1,032 Posts
I've got a built gi a4 and most of the a6 parts in stock except for the early booster cap and single bipod leg. Hit me up if you're interested in going that direction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.