1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Above items that were spoken for have all been shipped out. I still have two items left that I have no idea what they are. They are free to a good home!

Mike--Mustangman7

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
The tube like one is i believe a 40 , 37 or 26.5 mm to 12 Ga. 2 1/2" Flare adapter put the guessy stick to it :tongue: and you will know .

And while you are at it check the size of the holes in the four hole thing i think it is a German or East block round flare case divider insert :confused:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The tube like one is i believe a 40 , 37 or 26.5 mm to 12 Ga. 2 1/2" Flare adapter put the guessy stick to it :tongue: and you will know .

And while you are at it check the size of the holes in the four hole thing i think it is a German or East block round flare case divider insert :confused:
OK the tube is 1.570" on the diameter that would go inside a flare gun for an insert and the hole is .813".

The four hole thing the holes are 1"

Maybe this will help them go to a good home?

Mike--Mustangman7

·
Premium Member
6,952 Posts
Mike if that is a 12 gauge flare adapter I could use it. Sorry I am late to the party on this one. Russ

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
mustangman7,.
Tube is 37mm flare adapter 12 Ga. flare i just checked a shell and it measures .795" at the base metal portion so .813" would be generous but correct more or less .
the four hole is as i suggested a 26.5mm flare carrier divider:D.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mustangman7,.
Tube is 37mm flare adapter 12 Ga. flare i just checked a shell and it measures .795" at the base metal portion so .813" would be generous but correct more or less .
the four hole is as i suggested a 26.5mm flare carrier divider:D.
Thank You Very Much for the info!

Mike--Mustangman7

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
mustangman7,
It is the least i can do considering i got in on this and i know launchers and equipment :D! Thank You !!! If i had Any Money left i would go for the 4 cell divider even though i do not have the canister but Alas nothing left on my money tree:jedicrying: going to have to skip some meals this month :( ... and it is only the 4th good thing i buy a month at a time and did yesterday !

·
BeltFed GURU
4,433 Posts
mustangman7,
I am on the phone with Toolman and he says send him the 4 cell 26.5 mm piece too . And i was wrong the adapter is 40 mm to 12 Ga. :eek: but he still wants it !!!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mustangman7,
I am on the phone with Toolman and he says send him the 4 cell 26.5 mm piece too . And i was wrong the adapter is 40 mm to 12 Ga. :eek: but he still wants it !!!
OK Both final pieces are going to toolman! Got it. Will mail them out tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

Mike--Mustangman7

1 - 17 of 17 Posts