1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you've not heard of PiF, it's an open "free" exchange. You take something out, you put something in.

I've seen these run for three months on other boards, then everybody has done the big swap. A year later, same thing. It's amazing what I've seen offered up for free!

There are no hard set rules per se, but here are some suggestions:
1. If you offer something, you pay shipping. If shipping will kill you, then say taker pays. Don't be cheap.
2. Don't be greedy.
3. Be fair. You don't have to equal value, but don't be the guy who takes all the free 1919a4 kits and offers up M60 links.
4. If you offer it, and it's taken, make sure you send it.
5. Typically these are limited, for example to members with 20+ posts.

You can thank member Wangchung for this, he offered me something I wanted, and he didn't want what I offered in return, so it's going on here.

I hope this works as well on this board as it has on others.

So let's get started. I have two items in the kitty:

1. NOS SKS red synthetic stock and gas tube.

2. I think it's a bottom plate for a GPMG or Minimi pistol grip. stamped 19200 ASSY 9350027 and MFR 38679

You want one, ID which one and shout "I'll Take It!" then you send a PM with your address.

Good luck to us all.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
red stocks

I bought one of those stocks years ago when they were cheap, took some fitting to get the action to seat but afterwards it was the most accurate SKS in the pile! Nice idea,I'll dig around in my spares.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts