1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of ar15 handguards that I don't need. They are free to a good home. I only ask that you put something up and keep paying it forward.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
If they are the old triangular early type I can use them. If not I'll pass.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
If they are the old triangular early type I can use them. If not I'll pass.
If you aren't in a big hurry I have a set of the triangular guards squirreled away in the bunker that you are welcome to. Will be this time next week before I can dig them out, though.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Pif

I'll play along. When I bought the furniture kit for my UZI it came with an extra plastic front grip, it might be the same material as the other parts were but it looks too clean, the other parts had that "combat wear" look too them. The grip comes with screws! I've been helped out by enough guys on here so I'll throw this in the pot! If you want a picture PM me with your email.

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
If you aren't in a big hurry I have a set of the triangular guards squirreled away in the bunker that you are welcome to. Will be this time next week before I can dig them out, though.
If these remain available I'd be very interested in them. I'm sure I can find another PIF item to post up - let's see where this goes....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts