1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this picture online and thought it said a lot. KevinT Photography Plant Monochrome Monochrome photography Vegetable

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Thanks Kevin. I'm not ashamed (much) to admit I like cats as much as dogs.

The South Korean Regular across the trench was probably thinking 'Veal!" :tongue:
Just kidding. Someone had to do it.:D

·
Registered
382 Posts
I have a pitt bull who was the only puppy to make it after the death of his mother and the litter mates.

He was adopted by my cat when she had a litter. They sleep in the same pet bed every night.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
That picture says a lot about the American GI that all the libtards love to hate on so much. I like to remind them, given a chance, that it was US GIs who shared their meager rations with the German and Japanese who they captured, and especially the German children who had so very little after the war. I don't know of any German or Japanese soldiers sharing their meals with Philippine or Belgian citizens.

Anyone remember Gail Halvorsen, the Candy Bomber? Yeah, that's your typical American GI baby killer Hanoi Jane likes to hate.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
Time to remember...

In all of recorded history,no army has freed more people,saved more lives and rebuilt fallen enemies than the US military. We are the only civilization that has gone to war...not for treasure,not for land...but to free other people. Not the Phiniatians,Egyptians,Greeks,Romans,Spanish,French,British,Germans or Russians. We are a nation of givers...overall. That picture speaks volumes about America and her fighting mentality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts