1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I loaned my 30/50 jig to a buddy. I know I had some written instructions to go with it but can't find them. Can anybody help.

Thanks
Greg

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,939 Posts
Greg I had a scan of the originals but when I switched laptops I think they got lost? I will keep digging and if I find them I will scan then and post them here. Russ

·
Registered
512 Posts
I don't know if anyone rents them out, but Toolman sells them. I picked one up from him at the creek this spring and am getting ready to try it out for the first time.

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
You will Not be disapointed.

These are built right and bulletproof.

The jig makes a build super easy and no "ring" marks from a air riveter/gun.

No heat needed...get a HF press and get busy.

I need to upgrade to the 50 model....sometime soon.

Thanks for making these Russ.

Dan in Oregon

·
Premium Member
6,939 Posts
I want to try this method next time!!! Any of you guys renting these out?
I build them and sell them. I tried a rental program but none of them ever came back so it did not go as I had hoped and I gave up and just stick with selling them. You might find one for sale from a board member that is done with his but I have not seen anyone part with one yet. Let me know if I can help. Russ

·
Registered
200 Posts
I build them and sell them. I tried a rental program but none of them ever came back so it did not go as I had hoped and I gave up and just stick with selling them. You might find one for sale from a board member that is done with his but I have not seen anyone part with one yet. Let me know if I can help. Russ
Please send price info via pm, or in thread, whichever you prefer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts