21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
320 Posts
Wow, what a bargain! Sign me up for two! That's allot of coin. Is buying a weapon business similiar to buying a bar? Does the licenses come with the business?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Most of the time the FFL is in the company name and ATF validates ownership changes. But I'm pretty sure if you've got 9 mil to drop, getting a new FFL is the least of your worries.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Very nice Hawk! Do you have the full size versions as well???

There seems to be a market still, even more so if the kits were sold machined and ready with a 80% rsp that we all can pretty much work on. I wonder why "he" stopped making them.

·
Registered
320 Posts
LWC's work is first-rate! Even nicer in person.

FWIW, CCS Prints has machinist prints for conversion shells for 10/22s to make them look somewhat like M2s, 1919s and 1917s. They don't look quite right because the 10/22 barrel location and don't feed off belts, but a much cheaper option for someone that can live with the limitations. Still requires considerable machining however.

·
11,198 Posts
If I remember correctly, he decided to focus on the cow farming. Said the money was decent and he enjoyed it more and gave him more time with his family.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Decided to revive this old thread since I’ve added few more to my collection. Lock down has provided some extra time to finish a couple up. Post pics of what you have!

Holy **** what a great collection!! Thanks for posting, the water cooled mini 50 is amazing. I now have a new screen wallpaper on my laptop.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts