1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The parts are finally in to build the semiauto PPSH 41. For any of you that are interested we are going to offer 2 builders packages and one complete package. Please read everything all offers are preorder arrangements.

PICTURES ARE COMING TODAY

Package one: $375

Send us your complete lower and bolt and we will modify/install all of the semi auto conversion parts. This requires milling your bolt and installing the new firing pin and ... other top secret modifications. We will also refinish all of your lower receiver parts in hot blue or parked finish (customers choice). We will also give you detailed instructions on how to finish your upper. This is not a firearm and it can be sent back to the customer. 1yr limited warranty on parts

Package Two: $575

Send us your complete parts kit and we will do all of the modifications mentioned above and finish the upper receiver and complete your firearm. Offered in a hot blue finish, or parked finish (gunkoted finish available for an additional $100, this is baked on). Requires an FFL to send it back. 1yr warranty

Complete package: $750

We will build you a complete firearm on our own parts kit. We are going all the the way with the build and making the gun look as new as a vector RPD. All of the wood will be refinished, all parts will be broken down blasted, parkerized and gunkoted (baked on). Custom serial numbers may be available for an additional charge. Gun will come with all of the accessories and a 72 round drum and a 2yr warranty FFL required

Note: All packages include ATF approval letter.

We currently only have enough parts to build 50 semi auto ppsh 41's. It takes 1-2 months to manufacture more parts. For those of you who would like to be the first to have your gun completed by us please email or call us. We will be begin building the guns 2-3 weeks from this post, this will give us enough time to receive the parts from the customers and build them systematically. The build should take 2-3 weeks to complete.

Any questions please post here.

Thank you, Allied Armament

[email protected]

503-543-5154

D

·
0 Posts
I would also like the complete package

Complete package: $750

We will build you a complete firearm on our own parts kit. We are going all the the way with the build and making the gun look as new as a vector RPD. All of the wood will be refinished, all parts will be broken down blasted, parkerized and gunkoted (baked on). Custom serial numbers may be available for an additional charge. Gun will come with all of the accessories and a 72 round drum and a 2yr warranty FFL required

We currently only have enough parts to build 50 semi auto ppsh 41's. It takes 1-2 months to manufacture more parts. For those of you who would like to be the first to have your gun completed by us please email or call us. We will be begin building the guns 2-3 weeks from this post, this will give us enough time to receive the parts from the customers and build them systematically. The build should take 2-3 weeks to complete.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I guess you are not offering a package where we can do all the mods. Secret stuff and all. I guess the $375 deal isn't so bad. yea I'll have to go with the package one deal. Do we get the instructions for doing the upper?

David

·
Registered
204 Posts
Can I transfer through my local dealer or is the last option for FFL holders only?

Robo

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The gun has to transfer through your dealer, but you don't have to be a dealer to buy one. As for the builders kits that we originally talked about, we decided that it would greatly help the builder if we handled the mods to the lower to prevent any illegal firearm building. :eek:

Whats great about the design is that there is almost no visible modifications on the outside of the gun. Only the extension on the barrel is noticible.

I guess you are not offering a package where we can do all the mods. Secret stuff and all. I guess the $375 deal isn't so bad. yea I'll have to go with the package one deal. Do we get the instructions for doing the upper?

We will give complete instructions on how to build the upper.

The finish on the guns will be optional, and all of them look excellent.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Could you do a short barreled rifle build?

Curious if a sbr is possible up front or if something buyer would have to do after the fact.

thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
James, I spoke with you on the phone yesterday and this weekend I'll be pulling out my parts sets and sending you the lower, trigger group and bolt on Monday, along with the check, so put me down for one conversion kit please. Thx.
lobo

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lobo as agreed on the phone, send away ;) .

If you'd like to have one built as an SBR we can fill your needs!!! We are an 02 manufacturer, just find us another 02 or 01 to deal with and we will get everything in order.

Payments for build 1 will be in full

For build 2 will be paid in full

for build 3 will be half down.

Thank you,

James Malarkey

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes 7.62x25 because it is a bad ass caliber. We are looking at the looking at the 9mm conversion for cost effectiveness. The only thing that sucks about the 7.62x25 is that a lot of it is corrosive.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Is this a dependable functioning firearm? How many rounds have you test fired through the gun? How often has it had malfunctions? Does it work as dependably as say an AR-15 or AK-47? I am very interested but I do not want to get another fine looking piece that is problem plagued? I do not mean to be overly harsh and I know you have a good reputation but you can not fault me for asking. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
James, I dug out my parts sets tonight and I'll be shipping the parts tomorow...you'll probably be getting them mid next week. I'm anxious to give this a try. I like the caliber and want to see the gun come to life.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No fault in asking. In the preliminary testing with (rough) parts out of 800 rounds there was zero failure. I definitely have no desire to put a product out that will not work.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts