1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys Jeff Prater's dad is not doing so good and could use our prayers for he and his family. I spoke with Jeff earlier today and apologize for not getting this up sooner but have my hands full in Philly working around the clock on this job hence the time stamp. Things do not look to good and Jeff's dad is a great guy as is Jeff so wanted to let you know in case any one is tying to reach him. I am praying for him and am here for you brother. Russ

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go out to Jeff and his family for his fathers health. There are not many who are so unselfish as Jeff and do so much for this hobby of ours. May you find comfort knowing you have many many friends Jeff that truly care and wish the best for you and your family.
CaptMax

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Jeff, adding you and your family to the prayer list. Be safe.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Prayers sent for Jeff's Dad and family.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Toolman,

Our prayers go out to Jeff and his family. We are going through a similar situation and my heart and blessings goes out to them. I too believe in the power of prayer!

Junking

·
Registered
297 Posts
Prayers

I do not know Jeff or his Dad, but prayers are being sent ASAP
Good luck and I hope He know Jesus

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
...in time of need....

Speak with Jeff often...2-3 times a week. Have been talking with him about the VA trying to help out as Jeff's father is a vet. I,too,have been praying for the family. It is tough watching and listening as a family member is growing older and more frail with time. It helps to have someone to talk to who has gone thru this as well. Watching your father or mother grow old and infirm is not easy...but the prayers and the well wishes of friends and such are helpful. May God watch over thee and thy family.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Prayers for Jeff and his family!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Prayers incoming

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Praying now and for the whole family.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Outgoing prayers from us for the strength and peace for him, Jeff, the rest of the family and his friends to deal with this. We owe tremendous gratitude to our vets for the price they have paid, and would hope the VA can pick up on this need. Vet, or not, growing old and infirm is not easy and we all hope there are those who will 'pick up the slack' in our frailty and appreciate who we have been.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Outgoing prayers from us for God the Father to give Jeff, the rest of the family and his friends to have the strength and peace to deal with this, and may they find comfort knowing they have many, many, friends truly caring for the best. We owe tremendous gratitude to our vets for the price they have paid, and would hope the VA can pick up the slack on this need. Vet, or not, growing old and infirm is not easy and we all hope there are those who will 'pick up the slack' in our frailty when this time comes, and appreciate who we have been. May Jeff's Dad, and we, rest with the Lord Jesus in eternity.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
910 Posts
Thank you guys so much, it really means a lot to us. it has been a bad couple of weeks. He was diagnosed with Parkinson's not long ago, maybe around 2 years ago and has been in decline fast for the past year. This time last year he was still driving. Maybe the prayers have helped, he was up today walking some, and had a good dinner, which in itself is kind of amazing since for the past week he has been mostly bed ridden. Hospice told us he was most likely slipping in to the final stage, but he was having no part of that just yet. :)

Again, Thank you all for for the kind words and prayers. .. Jeff

1 - 20 of 36 Posts