1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about last nights presidential debate, as it pertains to the few questions and answers about guns and gun control?

· Registered
561 Posts
Liberal Operatives

were planted as questioners verified today by Glenn Beck even after Anderson Cooper said this was not the case!! Liberal idea of fair and balanced is to stack the deck, deny the truth, then launch personal attacks for discovering their deceit.

Illegal immigrants may be loaded with terrorist opratives who paid $ 20,000 each to get in to the narcos. Now what? Who is going to address that issue?? :mad: :mad: :mad: Overbore

· Registered
93 Posts
I thought it was intersting that Thompson was the only one to quickly reply that he owned firearms.

Rudy seems pretty wishy-washy on his stance. Frankly, I dont trust him.

Nothing Wishy-washy ABOUT Giluliani..he was all in favor of gun control, and the darling of the Brady Group when he was Mayor. IIRC, Thompson had the correct position on EVERY gun-control vote when he was in congress, and has had that stance from the beginning. Romney is another one that i dont trust at all when it comes to the 2nd Ammdt.

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing Wishy-washy ABOUT Giluliani..he was all in favor of gun control, and the darling of the Brady Group when he was Mayor. IIRC, Thompson had the correct position on EVERY gun-control vote when he was in congress, and has had that stance from the beginning. Romney is another one that i dont trust at all when it comes to the 2nd Ammdt.
I think by wishy washy vezeer meant flip floppy. The only candidate that seems to be completely unwavering on the gun issue is thompson, unless I have missed something with any of the other ones.

McCain tried to play it off....."I carried a .45 in the service.......but I dont own any guns now".....

Gulianis answer bugged me.....because he made it clear he believed "some" government gun control was ok. He did the same thing with the immigration question....saying he "reported" those illegals who commited a crime....well hello.....every single illegal has already commited a crime.....thats why they are called illegal

· Registered
1,122 Posts
Alamo: Check out Huckabee if you see him on the tube sometime. His statements concerning firearm ownership when he was on Beck were astounding. He actually said the second amendment was not about hunting, but keeping the government in line. A ticket with Mike & Fred (or Fred & Mike) would suit me fine.

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alamo: Check out Huckabee if you see him on the tube sometime. His statements concerning firearm ownership when he was on Beck were astounding. He actually said the second amendment was not about hunting, but keeping the government in line. A ticket with Mike & Fred (or Fred & Mike) would suit me fine.
Do you know if thats available on you tube? And ranger, if you say mike and fred would be fine.....I'm on the bandwagon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.