1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody give me an idea of what it is worth? A buddy is abandoning a bolt action 50 cal. project and has a barrel he's thinking of unloading. Is it useable in a "regular" m2 / m3 kit? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Sending PM interested in barrel
Well Crud guys, I'm trying to figure out a reasonable price myself. M2hb barrels go for around $450 on the low side, from what I can gather, M3 barrels are "Less desirable", but I really do not see enough of them to judge.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I got one from Sarco Dave for $75 at the creek THIS spring. Of course, it is a little rough. I think I managed to run a cleaning brush down the barrel without it touching the sides :p it should be fine for a propane conversion. He still had one left too :D

·
Watercooled Addict
2,108 Posts
I bought one at the creek last spring for $175 still in the wrap and cosmo. That won't happen again thou.
It happens more often than you think. I bought 10 and got them for 150 each but it was about two years ago. These were new in wrap but not Stellite. I actually had to look long and hard to find some that were not stellite because the stellite ones don't work when turned down to the diameter for my water cooled guns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts