1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking at the prices for the Swiss K31. what is a fair Price for these? It looks like they just went up in price

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
"MSRP: $399.99 | Your Price: $299.99" -------- MSRP? :pimp: I wonder what 'manufacturer' that is.

I think MY K31 is the most accurately shooting rifle I have fired. You'll love it! As for price, I couldn't tell ya as I've had mine so long. I still find ammo around $00.75/round locally. It went up to this price before everything else did, and has stayed there.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
12,515 Posts
Ammo was always relatively expensive though. While 8mm was 6 cents and South African 308 was 10, the swill mil surp was close to 50 cents. Was the only reason I didn't shoot it more than I have. I love the straight pull action.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
yep.. ammo was $$$$$ all the time.

I could get a sealed case of german '43 dated 8mm delivered to my house for less than a 160rd sleeve of 7.5 cost.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. I just saw on gun broker they where listed from $500 - $900 with Blackmarketarms having the most adds. I just did not know if they had dried up and the price was going up. I know this is gun broker and it the price what people are asking but not what they be getting.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Normal.. $300-450
fancy walnut stocks add $100+

If it's a super clean gun , like the ones we were getting 10+ years ago , those are pushing $600-700.

they sold like crazy last time a few places got some, even the originals rated for black powder got gobbled up insanely fast.

gunbroker is.. well gunbroker. :rofl:

·
Registered
739 Posts
I've got one with a matching bayonet. I wouldn't move it for less than $750. That doesn't mean it's worth that. Just means I'm not selling.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts