1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find the value of a complete NIB Zastava Arms m92 parts set in 7.62x39, with matching numbers, (not forced) under-folding metal stock, original Zastava Arms cold hammer-forged 10.25" barrel, flash-eliminator, pristine matching wood, O.D. sling and cut receiver. It contains all original internals, has the hinged top cover, hard nickel moly steel corrosion resistant bolt & carrier, krink-style dual aperture rear sight, adjustable post front sight, and bolt hold-open on the selector. It is a shortened version of the Zastava M70 assault rifle, which in itself is a modified copy of the Soviet AKM assault rifle, and was manufactured in 2003. Thanks for any help I can get here; I may be wanting to unload this shortly, although not at a "forced sale" price.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
The PAP M92 pistols have driven the price of kits down a bit. I paid $360 for mine about 5 years ago. There's one on GB right now that has zero bids at $1000. I'd venture $600 is a median price now.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Did some checking. One went for around $800 on another forum back in December.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Did you ever find a kit Gary? I'm curious what you paid if so.... I know a deal is out there every now and then!

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, yeah. I told the business manager I paid $49.95 for it when it came in. I don't think I actually remember.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Just sold one for $650 shipped.
I was close at $600. I've pondered selling mine but just can't do it. Probably gather dust unless I get very desperate for funds...... or finally build it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts