1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
12,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just saw an ad from copes today $500 for a dpms ar15.
the prices are silly low. too bad i don't really care for the platform.

will someone start building $500 mg 81 semis ?

how about a functioning dp28 for $750?

and while you're at it... some inexpensive ammo would be delightful

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Anderson lowers have been available for some time now at $39.95. I picked up a few last year at $34.95 during a special, and also got a DPMS Patrolman model AR with detachable carry handle for $450.00 after a MIR offer. It's like they way over stocked after Sandy Hook and now every body and their uncle is making lowers and misc. parts........OK with me, but you can only use so many AR's :D

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
If you are a listed dealer with AIM the price drops to $33.00! :D

These are the multi-caliber inscribed lowers, and not the 5.56 earlier ones......but still a great deal. Dangit!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
If you are a listed dealer with AIM the price drops to $33.00! :D

These are the multi-caliber inscribed lowers, and not the 5.56 earlier ones......but still a great deal. Dangit!!
I prefer to use the multi-caliber inscribed lowers when putting together an AR in a caliber other than 5.56, just my preference.

·
Registered
247 Posts
While I was there I also picked up an S&W M&P9 trade in. It appears unfired, no wear marks and had all the grip sections still in the box.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Never hurts to have a five gallon bucket full of AR lowers sitting around.
Only one bucket?
I was speaking rhetorically, of course. More is better. A bucket actually won't hold very many, as they are oddly shaped and bulky, especially if bubble wrapped.
I keep mixing up the 5-gallon buckets in my garage.

There's the spent brass buckets, 1919 IMI links buckets, 556 M27 links buckets, AR15 stripped lower buckets, and the paint buckets. :D

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts