3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Cpt_Kirks 
#1 ·
well, I have had my first dead beat on GunBroker,

his name is

USA

Home Phone Number: 586-
Work / Alternate Phone:
Fax: 248-

link to his feedback http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.asp?User=945631

I'll be adding neg to it myself shortly,

If you sell on GB beware of this individual he has a record of not paying and it costs you money, me it cost about 14.00, and GB don't give it back! So watch for this vermin if you sell, I don't know if there is a way to block him from bidding, but if there is add him to your list!

I have deleted his info for now as this may be resolved shortly

Allen <><

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks like GB is getting there money , that's a piss poor record on both there part he should have been banned the second time he didn't pay . Thanks for the heads up .

#3 ·
Just asking here but didnt you look at the record he had before finishing the auction. Put a statement in your description that "those with negative feedback will have their bids canceled...

#4 ·
I had a deadbeat buyer once on there and got credited for the seller fee - there was a process to go through of contacting seller through GB and reporting the fail to pay - granted that was over 2 yrs ago and policy may have changed since then.

#5 ·
Just asking here but didnt you look at the record he had before finishing the auction. Put a statement in your description that "those with negative feedback will have their bids canceled...

He was the last bidder and had bid with less than 1/2 an hour to go, I had not looked at the auction between that time, I had emailed him and got a response "Thanks for the info" nothing more, have been busy on some other deals trying to keep everything going and left him an email Friday wanting to know what was going on. After no response I called him and left a message, still nothing. I did not look at his feedback until tonight. that is when I discovered there was a vermin in the stew.

After reviewing their site, GunBroker will Refund on this, I was mistaken, it is another site I have dealt with that will not refund. I Got them confused.

Allen <><

#7 ·
I received this from him this morning, and have given him payment instructions, I'll let you know how it turns out.

"Hello,
Sorry for the delay in payment. I ran into some unforseen financial issues and had to back out of some auctions. I do have the funds to pay for your Ruger 44 mag if it is still available? If you accept credit cards I can give you one over the phone or I can send a certified check. Is the gun still available?
Thanks,"

#8 ·
I received this from him this morning, and have given him payment instructions, I'll let you know how it turns out.

"Hello,
Sorry for the delay in payment. I ran into some unforseen financial issues and had to back out of some auctions. I do have the funds to pay for your Ruger 44 mag if it is still available? If you accept credit cards I can give you one over the phone or I can send a certified check. Is the gun still available?
Thanks,"
Curious....is he the FFL holder? If he is, I'd be weary, and I would EZcheck his license.

#10 ·
alamosaddles,
"Curious....is he the FFL holder? If he is, I'd be weary, and I would EZcheck his license."

So far most of theses are transfers, where the buyer is sending a dealers FFL who then transfers it to them.

rory_benson
"take the certified check and delay payment until your bank officially clears that payment."

My instructions were either Postal Money order or Cert. Check-out by Friday, send email confirmation with tracking # that it was sent. If I don't get confirmation it goes back up on auction on Sat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.