1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,214 Posts
Sim-fire

I know that the sim-fire kit involves about 300 dollars worth of internals. Solenoids, switch, tubing, wire harness, chamber, Etc. Control boards tend to be about 100 dollars. Motorcycle battery about $35. $200 ought to buy you a used oxygen bottle, two regulators, and about 35 feet of hose with flash arrestors. Maybe $15 for the ridiculous fitting to go from propane bottle to 1/4" hose fitting. BTW, the longer the hoses the better, it prevents "starve-out" and the dying mule sound most of them make. This can also be done by building an accumulator cylinder between the tanks and the gun. $400 for a 1919 kit plus replacing the barrel with a DOM tubing replica that has the combustion chamber on the end inside the sideplates. Maybe around a thousand or so? I had a 1917 gas gun that was awesome. Super loud and reliable. Sold it with the tripod for $1500. Ooooooooooooffffff. That still hurts.
Run propane at 5 psi, Oxy at 12 psi up to 25 psi depending on size of chamber, how many beers you had the night before, Etc. Frazer42

· Registered
88 Posts
Speaking Of Irac Inc. I have been in Steve's Shop. His product and the man are first class. For a few bucks more you could have a fifty!!! You can not tell them apart from the real thing he machines everything from aluminum. By the way if its good enough for Uncle Sam, you won't be disapointed.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.