1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
CaptMax SEZ : Gold and chrome plating is reserved for Mexican drug cartels and nobody else...."

....EXCEPT "NEW ORLEANS PIMPS."

medalguy SEZ: " ....Tell you what-- I'll hold your kits and you can hold mine. Does that meet the criteria?"

ONLY IF YOU SHOW ME YOURS FIRST! :eek:

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
283 Posts
11)No one is allowed to brightly polish brass or bronze parts that were intended to be painted. unless they also own a 1992 Cutlass with candy paint and 24" rims.
Or run a cartel.

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
another suggestion

It should also be illegal to deep polish blue any gun that left the factory in parkerizing! Nothing messes up a Garand or Carbine worse then high polish blueing!
If I shot one gun a week I could probably get them all to the range very six months! But when family or friends show up I make up for that requirement!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
OK, I just knocked one project off the list. I mean "finished" not sold. That means I can get into another!

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
I forgot all about this thread as well as my last post here,I broke my own rule by buying a high blued carbine,but it is beautiful.

·
Registered
809 Posts
@Abominog WoW I remember that thread, never commented because I've broken too many of those rules. I've got way more parts kit's not built then built. My intention was to build them when I retired, but since I got my 07/02 I pretty much got at least one going together all the time.
On a different note do you have a new book out Chuck?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Lol. All rule breakers. I recently finished one that was sitting on my work bench (not closet) for five years!

Next week I’ll have the mag58 tripod restored, beating Mike Duke on his restoration.

I believe I posted the new Lithgow SLR L1A1 book for sale here. And the mag58/ m240
Armorers manual. Next week is the Semi m60 build reprint. I need to pull them all together in one post. Along with the Mg34 and Mg42 reweld fixtures.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts