1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Totally not firearm related. My boss just made the best f**king pork chops and grilled corn I ever have stuffed in my fat face. If you have a good wife that takes care of you, be thankful. I liked it so much I ordered 2,000 rds. of .308 for dessert. J

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Nice, kinda hard on the teeth though.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Just so happens Milady served up the first fresh out of the garden sweet corn to me yesterday. What a treat! If you've never started the water boiling BEFORE you pick, you don't know what you're missing.

·
Premium Member
6,939 Posts
J. sounds like you have a great wife and one that can cook. It's funny how many can't these days and I feel lucky myself that I have one that can cook as well. I look forward to the day I am no longer on the road and can just be home to enjoy it more. Was the ammo for her?

·
Registered
7,891 Posts
Wow.....I got a healthy serving of Triple Cheese Hamburger Helper for dinner. :(

but she works all day and leaves me home to do what ever I want......so I'll not complain at all! :D

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Karl, fire up the grill, peel that corn and roll it in aluminum foil with a slab of butter, you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Heh...

One look at any of my pics and you just KNOW that Miz Shattered can cook. 'Nuff said...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts