1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard if this is still going on? Traditionally, it's been the first Saturday after Halloween.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Welcome! Never heard of that one. What area of the country is it located at??
I LOVES to shoot me some punkins!:D

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Hope CLP gets well soon, he is a wonderful asset to promoting the sport.
CaptMax

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
I spoke with CLP (Ray) who usually puts it together and he is having medical issues and was not able to do it this year.

Mike--Mustangman7
Mike send Ray my regards if you speak with him again and let him know if he needs anything to call me anytime. We did not get much time together at the creek but it was great seeing him there again. Russ

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
I had no idea CLP was unwell. Please give him my regards and well wishes.

Michigan is a long drive for me! :eek:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I had no idea CLP was unwell. Please give him my regards and well wishes.

Michigan is a long drive for me! :eek:
I Apologize if I gave a bleak impression but he simply has pain in his feet which causes him to have trouble walking so he is not really sick or anything terrible.

Mike--Mustangman7

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm on Ray's list, but not going to make it to any shoots tomorrow. Well....unless one breaks out in Central Mexico where I'm working!

Big44maghunter - Brad

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
I'm on Ray's list, but not going to make it to any shoots tomorrow. Well....unless one breaks out in Central Mexico where I'm working!

Big44maghunter - Brad
I'm sure one simple call to a local Cartel can get that going!!! :eek:

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
You want I should make a phone call? :pimp: Just sayin......
Not sure if Brad would really appreciate that! But between you and my friend Mr. Genovese, I should think some Italian influence can get a Mexican cartel out to play!!! :lol:

With Ray sitting this out, in Michigan they may have to rely on out of work UAW thugs, or perhaps some Dearborn muslims to inspire some action. :rofl:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Not sure if Brad would really appreciate that! But between you and my friend Mr. Genovese, I should think some Italian influence can get a Mexican cartel out to play!!! :lol:

With Ray sitting this out, in Michigan they may have to rely on out of work UAW thugs, or perhaps some Dearborn muslims to inspire some action. :rofl:

Been here working much of the last 5 years and there were a few years I drove fast to the plant and didn't go out at night. It's surprising how many shootouts you can come across in a country that is not at war. Well they were at war, just not with another country. It's much better now. No more military check points to drive through on my way to work!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts