1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you are already aware, we've been having long term stalker issues here.
Had the Clackamas County Sheriff's deputies out here a fey days ago because of them.

'Someone' got hold of one of my Albuterol inhalers. Those little hand held puffers.

Couple weeks back, I needed a hit off one. It tasted just like 'the ****' that's been getting pumped into the house. Chalked it up to after taste and went about my business.

Needed it again the day I called them. There 'it' was again. Very clearly NOT albuterol, but the other stuff.

The cops literally told me they could not take it in as evidence. Said they had no place to put it. Said they were not allowed to have hazardous materials in the evidence room.
Said they had no way to test it anyway.

I said that the State Patrol said they did the testing and that YOU were aware that You had to request the tests.
Abject denial and complete side stepping.

I have the whole thing backed up off site on video.

What say you??

This stuff is tearing our bodies down.
My son is getting hit at his mama's in the old neighborhood I moved away from, 15 miles away. He's sick too.
Nobody of consequence that could help gives a ****.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Contact the media in your area and see if they will run a story on this. Many times bad publicity will get the ball rolling in the right direction.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Rugman, I offer this advice as a non biased observer....

Ive followed this story on and off for a while now and it sounds like Dean Koontz novel. People pumping gas into your house, strange noises under your house at night....I mean are you sitting on top of an undiscovered oil field? What reason do these 'people' have to want to kill you or get you out of your house. You really need to establish this.

The cops arent going to take your inhaler as evidence because they think you are nuts.

Unless you get SOLID video evidence of whats going on, they are going to keep treating you as a wack job. If you can capture some of these folks on video, either trespassing or causing some property damage, then you will have a case. I suggest you set up a few security cameras. May not be cheap, but it may buy you peace of mind.

Good luck.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
rugman59 SEZ: ".... 'Someone' got hold of one of my Albuterol inhalers. Those little hand held puffers.... tasted just like 'the ****' that's been getting pumped into the house.... Very clearly NOT albuterol, but the other stuff."

"Get SOLID EVIDENCE!" The manufacturer/distributor/FDA/Consumer Product Safety Commission, et al., would MOST CERTAINLY be interested if these containers were to contain anything other that what they're supposed to!!! This would be the only base upon which to build. Of course, if it's a gubbmint conspiracy ....

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Rugman, I offer this advice as a non biased observer....

Ive followed this story on and off for a while now and it sounds like Dean Koontz novel. People pumping gas into your house, strange noises under your house at night....I mean are you sitting on top of an undiscovered oil field? What reason do these 'people' have to want to kill you or get you out of your house. You really need to establish this.

The cops arent going to take your inhaler as evidence because they think you are nuts.

Unless you get SOLID video evidence of whats going on, they are going to keep treating you as a wack job. If you can capture some of these folks on video, either trespassing or causing some property damage, then you will have a case. I suggest you set up a few security cameras. May not be cheap, but it may buy you peace of mind.

Good luck.
With the best of intentions and respect, I agree. It's easy enough to go from twitchy to full-on paranoid. Sometimes a bad day is just a bad day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can say this is not just a case of the bad days. I myself have seen some of these idiots on two separate occasions. Personally, on his property.

Motives as to why? People do some STRANGE stuff out there. Motive could be turning in a meth lab, or a tweaker, or a thief. Could be he ticked off a cop. Could be almost anything, his political beliefs, to his religion. Stating that without a motive there is nothing to look into, is kind of pointless. Many crimes are committed without motive.

Sure there is likely a percentage of the things that have happened, that aren't the intruders, but there is a percentage that is as well. The issue is the police want to look at things from the perspective of resources expended vs resources brought in. Whether intentional or not, if you are LEO you may or may not operate like this with or without intention, but there is no denying that LEO's to some degree can pick and choose what things to investigate that are not clear cut everyday crimes such as burglary, murder, etc. Many departments and LEO's, and for that matter entire municipalities believe that things like stalking (or gang stalking for that matter) do not exist. That harassment doesn't exist.

Finding and catching a group of or single person, who is tormenting someone, takes a lot resources, and has virtually zero return on investment. Trespassing is a rather minor charge. Breaking and entering is a relatively minor charge(at least compared to resources expended). This is why LEO doesn't want to bother.

The reality is that there are indeed individuals or an individual who has been expending time, energy, and who knows whatever else to make this guy's life a living hell.

The police were called when I chased one of them off the property. Their response was you didn't see anybody, nobody trespasses on property, what would the reason for someone being on the property be? The person was about 15 feet from me, and took off running when they saw me. I gave a clear description. I was told I was hallucinating. Tell you what, that is one HELL of a hallucination.

So I guess I need to take myself off to the nuthouse too? Or perhaps I'm a mentally debilitated uneducated buffoon? Or perhaps I'm on some sort of extra legal substances?

Nope, I've had psych evals, and aside from the desire to own firearms, have come up completely clean in that department. Though the desire to own firearms they did says was a sign of delusion and narcissism. So I guess if that makes me nuts, than the rest of the people on here mean I've come to the right place eh?

I actually hold multiple technology and engineering degree's. Made deans list, 3.7GPA. Graduated highschool 2 years early. Yup I'm definitely one of the unintelligent types. I did manage to scrape through years of college without becoming a Marxist though.

I just had a full and complete physical. I don't mean the little 30 minute mostly Q & A at the local docs office, I mean the full on job. All the monitors, stress tests, BP and heart rate tests, lifting, carrying, climbing running, etc. Urine and follicle testing for everything. Guess what? CLEAN. VERY low readings on the stress tests, no substances(perhaps I like Mountain Dew a little too much?), nothing.

Now the one response that was given to him that wasn't condescending, and was actually useful, was the comment about the media. I've considered that to be a good option. Though out here it's a little easier said than done, with the particular was the different media outlets are out here(the owners are definitely on something, they did afterall openly support and donate to the pro pot movement), but it is possible.

Even FBI Field agents, who were correct that it was outside the jurisdiction of what they could handle, looked at the evidence and agreed that there is something going on. Third party independent laboratory testing has PROVEN, that there are substances being pumped into this mans home. Even I thought he was a bit goofy on that, and that it was just a couple of times painting something without a mask that got to him, until I saw the lab results myself. I helped set everything up to obtain the samples and to ensure they were correct and not contaminated.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
fantacmet;361752 SEZ: ".... the one response that was given to him that wasn't condescending,... I helped set everything up to obtain the samples and to ensure they were correct and not contaminated."

If your "....Third party independent laboratory testing has PROVEN, that there are substances being pumped into this mans home..." and you "saw the lab results...." yourself, I think we should also be privy to this information so appropriate non condescending suggestions might be made. That was the reason for the posting this theme again, I believe. I didn't realize we had confirmation of the specific substance(s) involved. I'm specifically curious as to how the drug company suggests these alien contaminating substances might have got into a sealed Albuterol canister, as I use this medication too.

I didn't think my previous response was in any way condescending. If my attempt(s) to help is(are) not appreciated just let me know and I'll delete. I don't need to go someplace I'm not appreciated, I've found enough of that elsewhere!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fantacmet;361752 SEZ: ".... the one response that was given to him that wasn't condescending,... I helped set everything up to obtain the samples and to ensure they were correct and not contaminated."

If your "....Third party independent laboratory testing has PROVEN, that there are substances being pumped into this mans home..." and you "saw the lab results...." yourself, I think we should also be privy to this information so appropriate non condescending suggestions might be made. That was the reason for the posting this theme again, I believe. I didn't realize we had confirmation of the specific substance(s) involved. I'm specifically curious as to how the drug company suggests these alien contaminating substances might have got into a sealed Albuterol canister, as I use this medication too.

I didn't think my previous response was in any way condescending. If my attempt(s) to help is(are) not appreciated just let me know and I'll delete. I don't need to go someplace I'm not appreciated, I've found enough of that elsewhere!

Carry On!
Gary
><>
Easy there, Gary. Your post was one of the more helpful ones.
We had the air in the house tested last year by the Carlson Company of Colorado. The inhaler has not been sent in yet. It's around $700 to do a single test. The really sucky part is there are three separate categories we HAVE to choose from. Heavy Metals, Known Poisons and Unkown Chemicals.
Pick the wrong one and you get boned for the money with no results shown even though there could still be at least two types of poison present. They just didn't test for them.
Money, money, money.

The house tested positive for Docosanol Acetate. The Carlon Co. sent me a WIKI page with all the info available on the particular chemical. Between myself, my son, my then living father, Fantacmet's wife, (my paid respite helper) ALL the nurses, the hospital social worker and many, many others, we have experienced ALL of the bad side effects listed on that page and several that are not.
Those tests were done Topically.
We are breathing it constantly.
One of my dad's nurses was also an aspiring chemist. Having read the data sheet, she noted it was the key ingredient in a certain cold sore drug.
She also said it's function was to destroy cell walls. That is how it's so very effective at wiping out cold sores.
When you breathe it, it goes into the lungs and is carried throughout the body.
Any weakened, at risk areas are attacked. It's different for almost everyone.
ALL get the headaches after repeated exposure. I have the most exposure with close to seven years. Mine stopped long ago. I figure it's because that part of my brain is probably gone now. Right along with a bunch of memory capacity.
I still have plenty to get by with, but I'm a tad slower figuring things out now. It's causing problems in other places for me. When I can get away for a day or two, those problems go away right quick. My thoughts clear, my joints stop aching, my guts stop hurting and the urination blockage goes away overnight. It's NOT a male issue, either. Fanty's wife gets it from an overnight exposure too.
Let's be clear on one thing here. They were screwing with my son and I with chemicals LONG before I ever said anything about to the manager, (who was part of it, as it turns out) the Portland Police, ("We don't CARE about drugs.") IT'S NOT ABOUT DRUGS YOU DEAF *******!! (Yes, I actually said that to him) This was about seven years back.
They full well know what's going on there. It's a societal $hithole as apartments go, and they don't care.

I used to sleep on the couch in the living room with my arm hanging over the back of the sofa near the wall adjoining my apt. to the suspect neighbors. That hand was literally decomposing. Most of it had only two layers of skin left. Some parts were open completely. There was a wall outlet directly under where my hand would be. My son and I got to spend many nights choking on something we has no idea was even there. I can detect it almost immediately now. Most have no clue, and cannot. This is one of the really frustrating parts of this problem as you should be able to imagine.

Please forgive my friend Fanty. He's been hit hard too. His wife used to home school their two boys here at the house during her three/four day shift. Her oldest son went BLIND in one eye from exposure. Aside from the many other bullshit things done to his family AT THEIR HOME, this event was particularly
distressing. Cops treat them like they do me. A non-person, unworthy of assistance.
His son got his vision back in a few months, but now needs glasses to read.

It's not a natural phenomena.
Natural events don't jump from house to work shop, to car to van to another household 15 miles away.
There are five distinct areas in the house that get hit hardest. I hear the scrabbling, thumping sound almost every time just before a gas event. Usually within two minutes.
My computer desk is one of the very worst. I went to a motel a couple days ago to get some air. It didn't work. Turns out my car had been freshly sprayed. Nice and sick the whole drive there. Coming back was a bit better. It does seem to air out. The 'flavor' changes too. At least four or five distinct recipes are involved.
I found my laptop had been 'treated' too. Stuffed it into a couple trash bags from the motel and got it out of the room.
All better, but more boring. Could'a used the high speed connection too. I was really looking forward to that. Got to use it for a whole two minutes before the taste overwhelmed me.

The absolute worst part is being ignored and treated as a subhuman that gets marginalized, isolated from society and shunned by family.
This it turns out is one of the goals of the attackers.
The 'holy grail' is to cause the victim to suicide.

Look this up;
Are You Really Crazy, Or Are You Being Gang-Stalked.
By Lynn Stuter
January 10, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

Other sites seem to be puposeful disinformation, intended to further make victims seem more irrational and for real crazy. If you see text about 'reptilians, motherships, etc. it's likely a disinformation site.
Some sites discuss directed energy weapons, etc. These folks are probably real victims that misunderstand physical sensory input and reach far fetched conclusions. Having had some really nifty tricks pulled on me, I can easily see how some could be tricked into thinking high tech hardware was being used against them.

Have fun. I'm sure not.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,391 Posts
GWR1,
An inhaler is not un tamper-able ,it is basically a rattle paint can very small size ,the valve assembly is the same .
Empty one and it can be refilled just like the Butane lighters of old !
I have a refillable spray can that could be used to refill an inhaler with what ever ,something i would not dream of doing but it is very possible and easy ! Like this one http://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Refillable-Multipurpose-Aerosol-Bottle/dp/B009IY6IHS

The same refillable spray can could be used to introduce a substance into a house or car with just a 1/8-3/16" hole and a carburetor cleaner "straw" leaving little/no sign .

So i do not believe Ruggy is crazy because i know it is possible !

Ruggy ,
With the FBI all you have to utter is "Product Tampering" that should get them moving post haste they take that one Very Seriously !!!! It is after all a Serious Federal Crime !!! It applies only to your inhaler but it may be worth pursuing .I hope you bagged it so no fingerprints or DNA is compromised for evidence collection !

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Product tampering is a seriously prosecuted FEDERAL crime. Any manufacturer, distributor or user would be (IS) seriously concerned with any tampering with a medical product. There's serious jail time involved for perpetrators. Docosanol has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a pharmaceutical antiviral agent for reducing the duration of cold sores caused by the herpes simplex virus in the OTC medication Abreva in the USA. In my personal experience it's marginally effective in reducing the period of cold sores by maybe a day -- ie., only six days instead of seven before seeing the beginning of healing. Seemingly not very potent in my case.

So, it's a $2100 cost to find out any other "contaminants" causing these problems? Small price to pay to begin the process of figuring out what's behind all this! I'm not wealthy, by any means. I can just barely hang on in a gated community while the Business Manager works full (plus) time with the gubbmint. But I'd find some way to scrape this amount together to begin finding out what's going on.

In the meantime, remember -- I agree Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone's not out to get ya'!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Have you considered sending the inhaler back to the manufacturer? Let them pay for the testing. Is it tampering or a defective product? Who knows?

Maybe a liberal Caltrop deployment in the crawl space - game cameras outside - nanny cams inside .... A Caltrop should collect DNA.

·
Registered
82 Posts
MSG suggestion sounds very good.
I would keep a "sample" for yourself as well. Maybe a few blasts into a Ziplock freezer bag, or something similar before sending it in to the manuf.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Having actual test results from a nationally recognized lab in hand at the hospital and at home for the County sheriff's didn't mean jack &hit to them. Why should I dump more into it if 'they' won't even look at it??
The deputies never even glanced at it. They even refused to take it from my hand when I offered it. No doctor or nurse bothered to look at it when I had to evacuate my dad from the house the last time.
This is from my personal experiences;
If you unwittingly poison yourself, this is the ONLY time they will actively seek a real remedy AFTER you prove to them WHAT the substance you accidentally swallowed,inhaled, injected,etc, was.
If you have no PROOF,(container??) or no idea what it was, you are officially F---ed.
All hospital personnell have been trained to keep the victim comfortable and QUIET. One time I was with my dad in the ER, there was a frantic man saying he'd been poisoned. He had no idea where it was coming from, but he could taste and smell it.
They handed him the same bullshit line as me and my dad.
"We can't test for something if we don't know what it is" THIS IS A LIE.
Any doctor BELEIVING a person has been poisoned can request testing from the nearest State Police or large municipalty's police force if so equipped.
Any deputy can do the same.
Money had no bearing whatsoever. My dad had the best insurance around. I had a huge wad having just come from the Christmas tree field. No help.

A month before, I had a chance meeting with a Portland Police Forensics officer while smoking in the parking lot.
He told me "You have to DEMAND they call us."
I did the last two times. No help.

I'm giving you the best possible advice from experience here;
If you think you've been poisoned,, Go to the nearest topless bar and tie one on.
You'll be treated with much more respect.
The booze might make you think you feel better.
You can probably get better drugs, cheaper than the hospital.
You wont be denied services until your wallet empties.
Way better food.
Even if you don't 'get lucky', you'll still die happier surrounded by good looking women than you would at a hospital.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
probably no Weirdo's, Charlie's still locked up! Lol!
I wonder if he and Richard Speck got married? It's legal now. Poor guy needs another boob job. Ole Charlie done wore 'em out. :confused:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I wonder if he and Richard Speck got married? It's legal now. Poor guy needs another boob job. Ole Charlie done wore 'em out. :confused:
I was being serious, $100 says you come to my neighborhood, you will have no problem with stalking gangs and the only thing that will be pumped into your car will be gas in the tank.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Part of the issue with text is there is no voice to it. So we have to apply a voice to those words based upon similar words and sentences spoken to us in our own experiences, whatever those experiences may be. Since I have done ALOT of customer services and customer service escalations for big name companies in my life that's how I applied the tone of voice, just as you applied a tone of voice to my words based upon your experiences. If it was not meant to be condescending, than I guess we understand each other and we'll just let that be.

Good points about product tampering. Though I'm not sure if that would apply after the product was obtained. Look at all the little dingleberry's putting sugar and urine and whatever else into gas tanks. While not exactly the same it's similar enough so we kind of get the idea I'm trying to get across. However my experience and knowledge in that is VERY limited.

·
Registered
787 Posts
It seems to me that if someone was able to replace or add a chemical to the inhaler, iyou are dealing with pretty serious people. We're any of them still sealed? If so it has to be a major threat

1 - 20 of 22 Posts