1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bit stale now......... I had fence help for farm all week, time I got back here was after 7, feet dragging.....Donna gone to Fl., time I got supper & shower was 9, bed time for fence builders!!!! Nice day here now, may go back to it alone.

I bought some ZB barrels quit a while ago. Had to chamber ream this one, it is also poorest bore, other are very shiney, saving them.....??? (what for???)

This is 1936/37 ammo, some Polish, some that may be South American. About 350 rnds. All fired normally except 3 duds, second time around one of them went off. I have another 1000 or so..............

PJH

Range obstacles..........Donnas threat of ".......if you kill it, you peel it..!!" is more than enuff for me to take time to clear the range.

Couple of well placed buckets of grain does wonders in a very short time...........

Participant.........Chech ZB -26........gun has several mysterious characters engraved on top...???

Participant.......

Classier participant........tried to catch empities in the air as dirt flies & targets rolled down the slope.

Never get all the desired elements in any one photo.......

Another try...........

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
One of these days I am going to have to stop by, shoot up your backstop, eat all your food and generally make a nuisance of myself. Sure is nice weather to burn up some Ammo :)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Did you drop the fence wire or shoot it?

I ask because I didn't and it shot thru the wire ... No Problem. High Tension wire

Nice range you have there.

Steamer

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fence wire.

I was waiting for someone to notice the fence wire. I always take it down, hence, the leather gloves on the front edge of the table.???

PJH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts