1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I have an original LM-7 and been looking for a Razorback bolt for quite some time. I've never found one.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Seating depth in the belts was the cure! Only a couple stops, more than likely due to a couple tight belt pockets. I didn't have any blazer to try but it definitely preferred CCI over federal.
Good to hear you got it going. I have an early LM7 that interestingly enough couldn't get to run on FA until I put a Razorback bolt in it. As others mentioned and you found out bullet seating depth and especially belts that are loosened up are key. Also, never could get mine to run on anything but CCI mini mags. One thing you also might consider along with posting on this board is the lakeside forums located here...
The site doesn't see much traffic these days but is still being hosted. You might try signing up and see if someone will approve your account. Lots of good info posted over the years and all still there including (at least for the LM7) a list of the different parts and light weight springs that came with the kit like the hammer and others.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Insane is an understatement! Buck a hole... Wow!
I know....for a shoestring...its nuts but till the new builder makes belts or links its gonna be crazy

21 - 25 of 25 Posts