1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very recently they changed the law on us. I'm not so sure that's the case anymore here.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Well, I'll say that I'm interested in the 50DTC stuff (barrel & components) if your buyer doesn't want them.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
M2 not M3! With M3 tripod? That's a steal. Last KMP M2HB sold on GB went for $14k, just the gun.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope so. I'm trying to price it to sell with no dealer commission involved before I just put it on consignment at a higher price.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe it was a KMP sideplate built by an owner. That said, the firearm functions perfectly as far as I can tell. I've put about 50 rounds through it. The internals show only minimal wear and seem to have only been very lightly used by previous owners. For me, it has been more of a collectors item than something I brought with me to the range regularly.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The reloading equipment includes:

RCBS large caliber press with .50 BMG mounting plates
.510 DTC decapping/resizing die
.510 DTC bullet seating die
.50 BMG bullet puller
.50 BMG priming tool
.50 BMG Brass cutting tool that mounts in drill press
.50 BMG brass polishing adapter for motorized brass cleaning station
.50 BMG hand brass polishing tool
Imperial sizing dye wax

Equipment to anneal brass: 50 cal casing mount, torch, Tempilaq temperature indicators. I'm not including the drill press but you can get the same one at harbor freight for $50.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Added images of reloading equipment and transport crates. A go/no-go gauge is also included.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,235 Posts
Looking at your pictures, the bolt and top cover appear to be M3 rather than M2. And I can see signs of the M3 depressor on the left plate, so I think what you have there is an M3 receiver built into HB spec, which is the more common version these days. I don't follow the pricing on these anymore, but I hear rumors. It may be that your price is right in line. Its a nice package for someone.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As mentioned in some private messages, I'm willing to accept $10k without the custom barrel, and without the reloading equipment. Buyer must be outside of California. Shipping is possible, but likely to cost somewhere around $500. I'd only charge the actual shipping cost and FFL fees.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts