1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
And it's listed in Ebay motors.:D Way to go more power to this guy to get by the ebay nazis.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I put a wooden 1919A4 replica on eBay Australia and it got pulled because it "looked frighteningly real" according to the nazi's that emailed me.

Fortunately a few potential customers saved my email and one eventually bought it for AUD$500

Replica guns are completely legal in my state as long as they are not of a concealable length, ie, a Thompson with a detatchable stock is illegal, but a Thompson with the stock pinned or glued on is fine.

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Not so LOUD.....

AZ1919 said:
Item 4649329163. Appears complete minus side plate. Thougt someone might be interested.
Yep...just got an email from the guy....it is a complete kit,minus the sideplate. Any bets on how long it lasts on the "natzi" ebay site?? I predict it will be gone before Tuesday....any bets?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Amazing thing. I just got a note on this one since I wanted to track it and find out how much it would finally go for. With just over 1 1/2 hours to go, the price has risen to over $700. Go figure! :rolleyes:

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
Vintage Car & Truck Part Accessories

$710...52 minutes...looks like it's gonna make it :eek:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
BeltFedPlus said:
Amazing thing. I just got a note on this one since I wanted to track it and find out how much it would finally go for. With just over 1 1/2 hours to go, the price has risen to over $700. Go figure! :rolleyes:

you can't figure things like this out, you'll great a brain aneurysm.......the dumbass who "won" it could have bought a parts kit and a dummy receiver for a lot less then that.

·
Registered
621 Posts
And for what he paid, he would have been well on his way to a complete gun. Amazing things happen when people get that "auction fever". Something else to consider, if one got through, another will too.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts