1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,241 Posts
Yeah, they flipped it. M37s are EXPENSIVE when you find them. The dual feed 1919a4 does NOT exist. ;)

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,241 Posts
robo4642 said:
Uh oh, I found an M37 top cover and bolt for sale. Now the question is can I take an M37 top cover and bolt, which by the way cost more than two complete 1919 parts kits, and custom sideplates and make a right hand feed?
Hmmmmm........sounds like a fun project.
Those are getting hard to come by and I recommend you pick them up. I know one who can use the top cover for sure if you want to move it. Or, keep them and start collecting the various parts to build an M37. The top cover will not interchange with A4, btw. You will have LOT of stuff to fabricate to go M37. Trust me, I've been there! But it will be worth it, I promise you! You'll be halfway to M2 dollars by the end. http://1919a4.com/NonCGI/Forum6/HTML/005706.html

And Gary, you just had to go and give us the history lesson and make me look bad! ;) I meant that there was no production dual feed A4 and was considering the M37 and ANM2 as different guns, though they all have the same roots. Good stuff!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts