1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I just have to ask this question. I keep seeing pictures, not real mind you, but drawings, of 1919a4 that are right hand feed. For example the one on BMGParts.com. I am pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but are there any right hand feed 1919a4's?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats too bad, sure would make for a sick dual mount. If it werent for the topcover and bolt it probably wouldnt be too hard to make one. You would have to custom make the right and left side plate but that would be possible. Too bad for the top cover and bolt.:( I would definately build one.:D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uh oh, I found an M37 top cover and bolt for sale. Now the question is can I take an M37 top cover and bolt, which by the way cost more than two complete 1919 parts kits, and custom sideplates and make a right hand feed?
Hmmmmm........sounds like a fun project.

Geeez, listen to me. I have one 1919 build under my belt and now I think I can do anything:rolleyes: Its all your fault Lobo;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well Lucky #13
I am definately jealous. That is quite a gun you have there. I would love to build one but the price is definately up there. I know a guy who peiced together an M2 for about 4500. I think I would go that route first. But darn nice gun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.