1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I am building a semi 1919 A4 kit for a member here When he brought me the kit we discovered that the left side plate was missing (they substituted two right side plates).
Upon further review we discovered we needed a left side plate, sight mount, rear sight and cams. I can fabricate a left side plate but will still need the site mount, sight and cams
Can anyone help me (us) out
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Is it possible to contact the seller of the kit? While not impossible to achieve, it will not be cheap to replicate the left plate. If the kit was normal recent price, I would complain. Good luck, J

·
Registered
330 Posts
plate

sell the spare plate, it will offset the cost of a L plate, 0hio 0rdance has all the other stuff. left plate is easy to make if you have a mill.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
With the drying up in the market of loose receiver parts, finding what you need is not easy. John McGuire still has some cams, new made, as of last month. I have new made USGI spec belt holding pawl brackets. Not sure who has pintle pads, at least new ones, as we are going to make some of our own here soon. But the biggest challenge is that rear sight bracket. Haven't seen one on the loose for some time. Maybe someone here can come up with an intact LSP assembly for you, but this is getting more and more rare.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts