1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentleman, I just received the following notice about a former member of this forum. He was a big supporter of the sport in Southern California, and we attended each other's shooting events in years past. He was known as Twisted here, and as Mr. Twisted on some forums. It looks like he had not posted here for some years, but I imagine he was still active elsewhere. His SSA organization hosted many shoots and matches over the years. For those of you who remember him, fire off a round in salute when you next hit the range. Godspeed, Ron.

http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=059d0813ea9dd5467b41fa361&id=f7b7bdb26c&e=1023c70542

·
Premium Member
6,911 Posts
Sorry to her this Rollin thoughts and prayers to the family. Gods speed Ron.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
He wasn't heard from around here for almost eight years, hope his passing on wasn't hard. We send prayers and good wishes for peace and strength to his friends, family and loved ones.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
7,889 Posts
That is really sad. I had some dealings with Ron years ago, and somewhere around here I have a couple of his photo-art prints of layouts he took when he started involving belt feds at the range.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is really sad. I had some dealings with Ron years ago, and somewhere around here I have a couple of his photo-art prints of layouts he took when he started involving belt feds at the range.
Yes indeed, Ron was a first class photographer. He did amazing "still life" shots with guns and accessories. They were like studio quality images of a fine, living history display of WWII hardware. Truly well done.

·
Registered
983 Posts
RIP, Ron! Prayers for your family.
Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts