1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Built my first 1919 today. Toolman's rivet jig made it 1000 times easier than it should've been. He's a great guy and loves to share stories and info and this great hobby. I got some good experience building AK's and Toolman's jig made me feel right at home with his jig building a 1919. Strongly back this guy if you're trying to get it right. Thanks Toolman!

Here is the link to where I found Toolman and his jig

http://1919a4.com/showthread.php?49295-WTS-Plinkers-jigs

Attachments

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
1919a4

Great to hear you got it built. I have done several purchess from him, excellant person to talk with and deal with. Thanks, Jerod

·
Premium Member
6,037 Posts
Built my first 1919 today. Toolman's rivet jig made it 1000 times easier than it should've been. He's a great guy and loves to share stories and info and this great hobby. I got some good experience building AK's and Toolman's jig made me feel right at home with his jig building a 1919. Strongly back this guy if you're trying to get it right. Thanks Toolman!
A I am glad you liked it and more importantly you got it built! Thanks to MJ and junking for the kind words I have always tried to help as many here as I can and give more than I take from the hobby as it is how I was raised.

·
Registered
113 Posts
just sent my $$ for a rivet jig

Looking forward to getting the rivet jig. Toolman was very helpful as I spoke to him about my upcoming first build. I'll post as the build transpires.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Jig

the Toolman Jig is the best thing to come down the pike for 1919 an m2 builders, since then air chisel!!!!!!

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Yeah, that toolman guy, he's okay. I guess. :D

·
Premium Member
6,037 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys. I just used it today to rivet the rails in a semi MG42 so it works for those too!

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Jigs up !

Let's see the jig. :)
Not mine..or me..,similar to Toolmans or may be ...very very close.
Yes I own one and they are the ****:D

·
Premium Member
6,037 Posts
Toolman, how much do your rivet jigs go for? I'm hoping to start my first 1919 build here soon :D
The 30/50 combo jigs I was making were 170.00 shipped (have a couple left) the new 30/50 combo jig will be around 220.00 but still running numbers and if I do a 30 only jig it will be around 160.00

·
Registered
16 Posts
The 30/50 combo jigs I was making were 170.00 shipped (have a couple left) the new 30/50 combo jig will be around 220.00 but still running numbers and if I do a 30 only jig it will be around 160.00
I'm interested in one of the 170.00 jigs. Short of discussing details in this thread (not sure how you feel about that) What's the best method you'd prefer to discuss payment, etc.?

·
Premium Member
6,037 Posts
Sev since you can't pm yet you can reach me direct buy email at toolman11(at)Rochester(dot)rr(dot) com Russ

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts