1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a belt loader to load .303 into tabless Vickers belts? I have these belts just sitting around and would like to use them.

·
Registered
711 Posts
It sounds like the easiest way to go might be a loader by Dewat at least his second generation loader with the wheels. I think it used to be adaptable for Vickers belts. You may need to order his Vickers set of wheels. Or have the wheels made for the spacing of the pockets to line up right by modifying the wheels. Last gander I saw he modified his loader design and can't remember what it looks like now. It might not be adaptable anymore.

Aaron

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It sounds like the easiest way to go might be a loader by Dewat at least his second generation loader with the wheels. I think it used to be adaptable for Vickers belts. You may need to order his Vickers set of wheels. Or have the wheels made for the spacing of the pockets to line up right by modifying the wheels. Last gander I saw he modified his loader design and can't remember what it looks like now. It might not be adaptable anymore.
Aaron
I saw a few videos of Dewat's loaders. I was very impressed, to say the least. Just watching all those pieces and parts working in unison was a treat. It reminded me of watching a Vickers MMG in operation. There's stuff moving all over the place and it always puts a smile on my face.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts