1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,900 Posts
Well,gentlemen...my zeal in my response was because (...blushing...) I did not look close enough and the references to the 1917 clouded my judgement. Therefore,my error post. I looked for a '1917A1' and not the 1919 as shown. See what happens when the bi-focals don't take in all aspects of the ad...? I emailed my error to Rollin...and was so embarassed that I did not include this in my post on the thread.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It's all good, Len. I only wish I could build water cooled guns for that price, lol. No jackets are to be had right now, at any price. But, I am hoping that someone will come along who appreciates the history of the gun on this listing. It's just not for your average buyer, but represents a unique period in the development of the 1919A4.

·
Registered
3 Posts
One day I'll get back to building the Dual Feed guns, just have too much on my plate right now. Still have a nice USGI BCI kit to build, an M37 kit, and one or two more that I will slip in here and there to offer up, as I did with this Westinghouse build.
Lucky#13 would you be interested in selling a M37 kit or parts? Thanks Jeff.N.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Jeff, the only complete kit I have is scheduled to be built into a semi gun at some point. I may be a bit greedy, but I would be giving up too much money to sell just a kit at this point. I do have some other M37 parts, but missing key pieces to put a gun together. The trunnion comes to mind. If there are any specific parts you are in need of, let me know and I'll see if I can spare anything. But I don't really sell a lot of parts anymore, other than the specific line of things that I have produced.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Back Plate, top cover spring for latch, rear sight. What kind of money do you want for the kit.....it mite not be to much for me. I don't expect people to lose money and you never know unless I ask. My cell is 330-715-3532. If it is okay to text or call....I have not been on here very long and don't know if this is okay etiquette to give that out to discuss. Thanks.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'll give you a call. I've copied your number down. Most people will mask phone numbers by spelling digits phonetically, and also e-mail addresses. Feel free to edit out your number at this point. I am going to take a glance at my M37 stuff before I call. If it's not too late in your time zone, give me about 15-30 minutes.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts