1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it's taken a while, but I finally am getting this done. Shirts and hats to shamelessly promote Rogue Island Arsenal are now available!

Prices as follows:

Sizes Medium and Large: $32.00
Size XL is $35.00
Sizes 2XL and 3XL are $40.00
Hats are $20.00
For each order, add $6.50 shipping.

Availability on sizes:

1917 Water Cooled-
Medium, Black- 1 available
Large, Grey, Black and Navy all available
XL, Grey, Black and Navy all available
2XL, 1 Grey, Black and Navy also available
3XL, Grey, Black and Navy are available

1919A2 Cavalry Gun-
Medium, 2 Grey, 2 Black, 1 Navy available
Large, Grey, Black and Navy all available
XL, Grey, Black and Navy all available
2XL, 2 Navy available
3XL, 1 each of Grey, Black and Navy available

Hats are in stock, all colors! (Only two Black left in 1919A2 and one in 1917 logo.)
Also have a few 1917 hats in solid Khaki.

Payments by check or Money Order, payable to Rogue Island Arsenal, send to:

Rogue Island Arsenal
P.O. Box 41913
Eugene, OR. 97404

·
Registered
695 Posts
Lucky#13,
Do you get a free hat if you buy a 1917 receiver from Rogue Island Arsenal?
I got a free hat when I got the 7810 John Deere!
:rofl:
Steamer

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All things considered, I think one has been earned. Not just on the 1917 receiver purchase, but on a number of other favors you've given. Let me know what you want. :)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Naa... I will buy one. Just giving you a hard time. LOL :tongue:

I want to wear it to a company meeting because of the name of your company. I "go Rogue" once in a while at work and make things happen, then ask for forgiveness. My boss has asked me a times to cool it but sometimes he likes that it is done.

I would like one of the A2 and the 17 with the green visor. Will send out a money order.

Steamer :)

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No pocket for us old farts that need various pairs of glasses, sharpies, etc?
I looked at doing pockets, but that does get right in the way of where we wanted the logo. Maybe on the next run we can put the logo on the right with a pocket shirt. Have to do a certain minimum number on these. Sorry about that! It has been brought up a couple of times.

·
Premium Member
6,063 Posts
Count me in for one of each in black XL and keep them there until I get there for the SAR show. I will get funds out how ever you prefer :cool:

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Russ, your shirts are set aside, don't worry about the funds until you get here. Pulling hats for Steamer to ship out shortly.

Still have plenty of these. Feel free to help me crassly advertise my business! What's in it for you? I will try to think of something, but it's definitely good for me to sell these. Isn't that enough? :rofl:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Ok lucky 2xl grey for me in the a2 cav gun,since the boy is in the cav scouts. when are you going to have them in the miss's style for me?
Thanks AF

·
BeltFed GURU
4,394 Posts
Guys these shirts are "Going Out" quality ,i would walk into any high end restaurant wearing one !! As long as it does not require a tie and jacket that is how good they are !!! Not no stinking Tee shirt that is for sure !!!

Now if only i could talk Lucky in the "Rouge Island Arsenal"(tm) Ladies intimate wear ideal , lightly scented with Hoppe`s#9 just imagine your lady wearing a bikini with a 17, 19 or 28 tastefully embroidered over the strategic points of interest :wow: :wow: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::tongue:
Muw HA HA HA hahahahahahahah !!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Ok BFF I'm with you let get some ladies garments going! The quality is totally high end! But I feel
Guilty wearing one and the wife is not. Lol

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I actually got together with a couple of the young ladies I know from my coffee addiction (Dutch Brothers, for those in the West who know of the chain) and we talked about doing a ladies line. But that was some time back, and I have just put this stuff on the back burner until getting this thread started. I have a fair chunk of money out on these, so I need to move some of this out before I spend more. But maybe Mrs Autofire and others can offer me some specific suggestions of what would be desirable. For those who've seen me dress on a normal day, you know that fashion sense is not in my genes! Not even in my JEANS!!! :rolleyes:

Let me add, with thanks to the comments about the shirt quality from Belt Fed Frog and Autofire, that these are Made in USA shirts, of very fine quality. That is why these are not at a bargain basement price. I did not want cheap, I wanted quality, and if I don't sell as many due to pricing, that's the way it goes. I do want to do a line of T-Shirts as well, when I can. The plan is to have both model guns in one design, and also to use US made shirts. Just haven't put the thought into that yet, but I will.

Oh, the caps are not U.S. made, as there were unrealistic minimums to get them sourced here. I tried, but not possible at this time. I ask forgiveness on the caps! They are of quality equal to the shirts, as a consolation.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,394 Posts
Lucky ,
Ya missed the purposeful misspelling ,the first time was a mistake but Not this time Muw HAHAHAHA hahahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe it should be called "Rouge Island Ladies Arsenal" the Victoria`s Secret for the discerning Sports Woman shooter :cool:
Scott D`s lady would look Fantastic in the line :wow::wow: !! Of course that is why we never See what he is selling :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1: !!
Hope you do not take offense Scott ,you are the photographer so it is really your fault :tongue: !!

These shirts really are stunningly good looking and Very high quality ,worth every penny !!!!!!

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, I need a black "1917 WC" cap to match my RIA shirt.
I was just checking my stock of hats, and that is the last Black 1917 WC cap I have, so that's yours now. Will update the OP to reflect that. Hope I can get more black ones done before SAR. Have plenty of the Navy and Green Bill caps in both 1917 and A2, but now just two black A2 caps left.

If you want the 1917 WC Cap in Black, please let me know, as I will try to work up a minimum order ASAP.

Lucky ,
Ya missed the purposeful misspelling ,the first time was a mistake but Not this time Muw HAHAHAHA hahahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe it should be called "Rouge Island Ladies Arsenal" the Victoria`s Secret for the discerning Sports Woman shooter :cool:
Scott D`s lady would look Fantastic in the line :wow::wow: !! Of course that is why we never See what he is selling :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1: !!
Hope you do not take offense Scott ,you are the photographer so it is really your fault :tongue: !!

These shirts really are stunningly good looking and Very high quality ,worth every penny !!!!!!
Yes, I did miss that, lol. And not for the first time, as I think you know the story. :rolleyes: For the rest of you, when I got my first checks printed for the new bank account, after setting up here in OR, I looked right at the proof of the check header and completely missed that it actually said "Rouge Island." Funny how you can read what you want when looking right at a glaring mistake! :eek:

·
Registered
454 Posts
...Two hats, one green, one blue, in your special " fathead can't even set headspace " size. :D The check's in the mail....HoHoHo !

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lucky I received the shirt, it looks great. When are you going to get some black ones in?
Glad you like the shirt. I have to do a minimum of 12 for each graphic, and that is expensive. Most of these I did in two runs of 36 or more. So I'll get some done, as I need more of the larger sizes, particularly in Black for the 1917 graphic. I need more black hats too! I'll be working on this, so hopefully before the year is out.

Dave D., did you get your hats yet?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Lucky,

I would like to purchase the following:

1 - Blue hat 1919A2 Cavalry Gun
1 - 2XL Grey 1919A2 Cavalry Gun

Please confirm stock and I'll send off a check.

Thanks!
Rob

1 - 20 of 34 Posts