1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience dealing with RTI? They have a few things I’m interested in but the reviews online are all over the place.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Bad reputation. Questionable ethics.

The products they make in house have exhibited serious defects.

Returns difficult.

Buy at last resort

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I just ordered a M1 Carbine from them. I was happy with the gun, but I had expected very little based on their internet reputation (I have no personal negative experiences with them) . Their current batch of K98's has also met with mixed reviews. (The purists chastize them, the average collector seems happy) They currently have some hard to obtain collectable guns at average to high retail prices. If you just want a nice represenative piece, go for it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just ordered a M1 Carbine from them. I was happy with the gun, but I had expected very little based on their internet reputation (I have no personal negative experiences with them) . Their current batch of K98's has also met with mixed reviews. (The purists chastize them, the average collector seems happy) They currently have some hard to obtain collectable guns at average to high retail prices. If you just want a nice represenative piece, go for it.
Thanks for the info, in the recent listings of imports there are a few old bolts I’ve been wanting. Not looking for a safe queen, just want to punch holes in paper. I’ll give RTI a try with one of the Zastava M48’s.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
if they are imported firearms, they are good to go. I bought a Polish made PPS43 in 7,62x25 and a 9mm both functioned perfectly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts