1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BeltFed GURU
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got two of the GSG/ATI Ruger 10/22 110 round drums and i am impressed 7-MTEN22.jpg i found the cheapest source for them here http://www.tombstonetactical.com/ca...magazine-ruger-10-22-22-lr-110rd-rotary-drum/

$124.47 for two shipped :cool: these are Very well built and perfect for the ssar22-slidefire-1.jpg
Slide Fire 10/22 stock http://www.slidefire.com/products/10-22-assemblies/ssar-22 or a
Tactical Innovations Gatling gun http://www.tacticalinc.com/gatling-gun-kit-p-571.html also in black !

I have the Gatling gun Muw HA HA HA HA HA hahahahahahahahaha:tongue:

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Any info on the 10/22 slidefire stock "chassis" ?

I aSSume its a poly type unit. A bit spendy but does include a new trigger group.;)

I did not know this was out...

·
BeltFed GURU
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a polymer stock system a good friend has one he likes it ,with the 110 rd. drum he gets a 40 rd. run with normally 6-9 round rd. run ,it only takes two fingers on the forend to pre load it .

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Test results in yet?

Can you give us a product review after testing the drums? Ammo preferences for feeding/cycling? Will they fit in if one has the Gatling gun set up? Major problem with the Gatlings is mags go empty before you are to quit.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thumb inserted on at a time :( as you slowly dial the drum against spring and each round drops into a "notch " in the inner drum rim ,slugs can be seen thru slots in the outer drum so if you miss you can back up .

Theres are Heavy and well made , Mag tower is pre loaded follower ,SS steel single feed lip design, machined not sheet metal ,it can be dissembled manual suggests removing tower for cleaning 2 screws ,6 screws to pull the halves apart ,nice instructions , German design and constructed , Warning about holding the drum , waxed ammo and Acetone , says to oil regularly .

They a Serious nice drum beats a pro mag or any of the drums MGW ,black dog ... any of the 10/22 drums I am Very impressed out of the box these are smooth feeding what can i say for the price Very worth it Double the rounds for the price :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I recommend Highly :cool:!!!

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Hmmm.... Makes me think of making a postie conversion 10/22. Hmmm..... :mad:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Postie and.....

A postie......and you are going to buy ammo where to feed it? Everything I've read or watched indicates no improvement in the supply of .22 ammunition this year. High demand, more .22 conversions that function in different firearms, more firearms, and more new members in the shooting world. Even a new open to the public indoor range here, but if your brass hits the floor it is theirs.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang These are Easy to load and the feed block tower is Metal not plastic , they are true snail drums ,two layers to fill not just around the outside like all the rest !! I just loaded the two and no finger strain at All ,just dial til the round drops and slide the next one in :cool:. Best drum money i have ever spent !!!

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
A postie......and you are going to buy ammo where to feed it? Everything I've read or watched indicates no improvement in the supply of .22 ammunition this year. High demand, more .22 conversions that function in different firearms, more firearms, and more new members in the shooting world. Even a new open to the public indoor range here, but if your brass hits the floor it is theirs.
Killjoy! :jedicrying:

·
BeltFed GURU
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Shoutbox Messer Upper
2,300 Posts
Hey Frog,.. Look what I found.. 28 rnd drum for a 1911,.. runs good,.. can't wait to get over this cold so I can give it a real workout...

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Hey, Old CooT, that's pretty slick! Now to figure out he F/A conversion, put a stock on it.... :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts