1919 A4 Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Russ. Being a little anal about this but does your range device sit on top of the receiver or drop inside. Since it's not original I can make it how I want but just curious.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
I figured the Tongue would stick Up

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Similar devices I saw being used at Knob Creek the long side of the rectangle went across the receiver.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
On the next one just going to decide if I want it to stick up or go inside a little. It's right on the edge of fitting inside and i think it would rest on the cam feed extractor if I trimmed a little bit off.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 · (Edited)
It is. It's temporary until I can get my **** together and restore my 1917 jackets. I just built the gun with spare parts to gain some experience. Bought two jackets from Ohio Ordnance 10 plus years ago for $600? ea. Seemed like a lot than but well worth it now. It's a registered sideplate gun

·
Registered
208 Posts
It is. It's temporary until I can get my **** together and restore my 1917 jackets. I just built the gun with spare parts to gain some experience. Bought two jackets from Ohio Ordnance 10 plus years ago for $600? ea. Seemed like a lot than but well worth it now. It's a registered sideplate gun
If u make some I’d be in for one. Sure I.can make one but…

41 - 48 of 48 Posts