1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
very sad

I wouldn't be surprised to see a rainbow flag hung there just to piss off the normals. I kept thinking of the song, "The night they drove old dixie down" by The Band, every time I heard about this on the news.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
From my days in the theater business, when part of my work included keeping a supply of theatrical makeup, my case always had a Confederate Battle Flag sticker on it. Now we had people of all stripes around. Never heard a single complaint. Truth is, it only bothers the people who are rabble rousers- paid or with nothing better to do- and the leftist revisionists who have it as their goal to divide the American people in any way they can. What we need is a President from the South who will run this up at the White House, right beneath the American flag, just to tell these losers to go f_ck off.

Reactions: kkkriverrats

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Looks just like the Pop-Tart that kid chewed on and got expelled for doing so!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
CaptMax

·
Registered
695 Posts
You may have hit it on the head there CaptMax.

I am holding my tongue (in my house) about goings on by the liberals here in Maine against a slightly rough sided governor. The liberals don't like it because he is holding people accountable. I like the guy and he is and represents the working class of our state. He tells it like it is and makes no bones about it.
Biggest issue in my house is... I live with a liberal, social worker wife. I guess I'm screwed...:tongue:

Steamer

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
They just arrested a pregnant woman for carrying a Union Jack flag, of all places in England!!!
Sorry I do not have a link, it was posted on Facebook.
They said it was because it offended someone. When will this end?
CaptMax

·
Registered
8 Posts
Political correctness: A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
I wonder what new 'plague' is going to beset the rainbow crowd ....

It's already started. I've seen commentary complaining that with widespread acceptance, they don't feel different or special anymore. One was lamenting about the decline in the number of gay bars. It's impossible to make some people happy. Hardly surprising: US Census data does show a markedly higher incidence of depression and obesity in the lesbian population, relative to the female population at large (no pun intended) - and that's saying something. MSG

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
And we all thought PC was harmless. Now people are loosing their livelihood because the PC crowd doesn't want them following their conscience.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts

·
Registered
7,889 Posts
Pretty funny clip - thanks for posting the link.

One more small but relevant question about Idaho. Would that be classified as a "potato gun"??

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
"potato gun" lol funny good one..... that's potato( with no "e")......... I'm so old.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts