5,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SAR EAST

Harrisburg PA - March 18, 19, 20

PA Farm Show Complex
Expo Hall
2300 North Cameron St
Harrisburg, PA 17110

I am planning on taking off work Friday 18th. Toolman and I are planning to drive out together. Anyone setting up or will be going through?

118 Posts
Yikes! That's pretty soon.

MAYBE.

We could car pool if we get a range day out of it. Otherwise I won't bother. But I have to check my schedule. I have massive deadlines piling up.

I hope the ShamWow guy is there.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like a "Hey, hold my beer moment" for the sham-wow guy. Let me know how things look. I have a few test fires in the pile still.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Be prepared for typical lib insanity in H'burg. Do some inter-web investigating on recent going-ons in and around the area using the keywords 'Harrisburg, guns, NRA, Farm Show, etc.'. Enjoy the burn.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
yea, their mayor is a commie douche. typical lib dystopia.

It's the guns and nra's fault for all the 'gun violence' and shootings- not the young blacks who kill each other . All he wants is $$ from the NRA and they wont give them a cent anymore. It's not enough the tax $ and revenue these shows bring to an area. again typical lib who would make a great wind chime.

a few years back there was a massive protest ( about 15 turds in all) across the street from the new building and they were crying and screaming, about everyone in line was just waving back at them. like visiting the monkey house at the zoo and watching them throw **** behind the glass. :D

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems it was over the NRA show specifically. Doesnt surprise me how shamelessly corrupt they are. It is amazing how bold they are about their payoffs and bribes though.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Seems it was over the NRA show specifically.
Oh, it's so much more. After the libs hear the words 'machine gun', I fully expect fireworks.

From their local rag a few days ago:

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I will be there Friday and Saturday and if good enough maybe Sunday. Not being able to go far, this is the best gun show of the year for me!!! I can't wait. This year I have a lot of cash too, which is a welcome change.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well nobody invited me!
We are driving from Philly, so unless you intend to help put down some Oak floors in his daughters house.....:rofl:

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No plans to attend, date is too close to Knob Creek for me.
Sorry to hear that Kirby, one of these days we will meet up.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Wife and I will be there all Saturday. Have a room down in York because I'm spending as little as possible in Harrisburg. Going mainly to eye pork the goodies and socialize, but you never know. I've been investigating some newer suppressors and mebbe someone will have some on display. Specifically Gemtech and Dead Air.

(Gotta cut back on watching Walking Dead... getting bad ideas. Well not bad ideas... just expensive ideas.)

118 Posts
Sounds like a "Hey, hold my beer moment" for the sham-wow guy. Let me know how things look. I have a few test fires in the pile still.:rolleyes:
During the first SAR East here all they did was announce the ShamWow guy over the PA system all day. It's sort of a local theme.

Be prepared for typical lib insanity in H'burg. Do some inter-web investigating on recent going-ons in and around the area using the keywords 'Harrisburg, guns, NRA, Farm Show, etc.'. Enjoy the burn.
You should. We shut down the outdoor show and they had to cancel because they would not allow carry and would not exhibit black rifles in the aftermath of 2012. It was shut down. NRA came and took it over and reversed all those dumb policies.

yea, their mayor is a commie douche. typical lib dystopia.

It's the guns and nra's fault for all the 'gun violence' and shootings- not the young blacks who kill each other . All he wants is $$ from the NRA and they wont give them a cent anymore. It's not enough the tax $ and revenue these shows bring to an area. again typical lib who would make a great wind chime.

a few years back there was a massive protest ( about 15 turds in all) across the street from the new building and they were crying and screaming, about everyone in line was just waving back at them. like visiting the monkey house at the zoo and watching them throw **** behind the glass. :D
Here's me at the Harrisburg state capitol building with 90 legislators lined up in front of me in three rows. No barriers, no nothing. We can walk up to any one of them, and certainly do. The day is just getting started.

And here are my friends

For lunch break (from canvassing politicians) we run around downtown Harrisburg with ARs, AKs, etc. simply because we (well, me) are afraid to be seen leaving them in the trucks we came in. Some people make arrangements in the rifle department, but there are thousands of people armed running around, half of them open carrying. Never been a problem. Police MPOETC training teaches them they are not permitted to stop a person or require ID for carrying a firearm (outside of a car or Philly, or concealed). And they won't.

Yeah, that terrible liberal Harrisburg is going to come get you wienies. Watch out! ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts