1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's that time of year again and I was really looking forward to going but just could not make it happen with everything going on here so it looks like I will miss this one. Who else is going?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
APEX Gun Parts will not be at the SAR show this year.
2nd year in a row we are not attending.
Jeff and I discussed just us 2 going to visit for a day, but now we have a schedule conflict.
This expansion we are going thru is really a challenge.

Richard

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
While I've attended SAR west many times in the past this year had to do a wave off. My plan would be to make sure I hop a jet for SAR 2022. For some reason the draw of finding those hard to find and occasionally collectible items can't keep me away too awfully long. Like a NIW factory HK G8 drum 2 years ago. Look forward to next year making that hard right after entering on a Friday making a b-line for the SAR building. Then, after a pass through in there making another b-line for the sausage and kraut vendor and saying yes when asked if I would like "the" jalapeño.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I'm on the way out at the moment. Probably hit the show friday and maybe thursday if I can find a pass.

Frank
I'll have a table not really selling anything just a display and handing out cards and pens. Stop by and say hi I'll have some special goodies for forum members while they last. Travel mugs, hats and shirts.

Greg

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
APEX Gun Parts will not be at the SAR show this year.
2nd year in a row we are not attending.
Jeff and I discussed just us 2 going to visit for a day, but now we have a schedule conflict.
This expansion we are going thru is really a challenge.

Richard
quit buying ****! We all have storage problems, you and Jeff wanna go shopping like Imelda, you gotta have somewhere to put it!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'll have a table not really selling anything just a display and handing out cards and pens. Stop by and say hi I'll have some special goodies for forum members while they last. Travel mugs, hats and shirts.

Greg

I'll check in with you wed or thereabouts to find out where you are. Don't really need trinkets or toys but always nice to meet folks in person.

Frank

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
quit buying ****! We all have storage problems, you and Jeff wanna go shopping like Imelda, you gotta have somewhere to put it!
But we do have a place to put it!
We bought 2 warehouses, a stones throw from the current location on Stone Avenue.
Once the racking (5 tiers high) is finished going in we have to move all of warehouse 5 into the new buildings.
The contractors started the racking work this week.

Wood Hall Flooring Floor Composite material

This warehouse has decking and shelves so all the handled boxes go here for storage, after we document the location.
There are already several hundred pallets of material stored here.
The warehouse at 3105 is now empty of pallets, it is all trays of products for the mail order people to pick orders from.

Wood Beam Building Engineering Factory

In case you missed the WH5 video, here it is:

We have a lot of work to do, PLUS shipping all the customer orders!

Richard

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'll be there all weekend. Looking forward to it all year. Between SAR and Pot of Gold military auction on following Monday it should be a very expensive weekend. Always lots of interesting stuff at both.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts